Coats and Jumpers

Old Jan 16th 2005, 5:49 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Coats and Jumpers

Firstly, I will be off the board for a week or two, Im sure Lewis will keep you all busy in the mean-time.

Anyone know where i can get coats and Jumpers from??. Am off the Austria and I have no winter clothes here. Im not bothered about brand names etc as i will only be out there a week or two.

Rgds
JD
Old Jan 16th 2005, 5:56 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coats and Jumpers

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Firstly, I will be off the board for a week or two, Im sure Lewis will keep you all busy in the mean-time.

Anyone know where i can get coats and Jumpers from??. Am off the Austria and I have no winter clothes here. Im not bothered about brand names etc as i will only be out there a week or two.

Rgds
JD

Most of the shops have sales on JD, Next have for sure up to 50% off. If you get stuck hubby has a coat you could borrow.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 5:56 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Rgds
JD
1. Mercato.
2. City Centre.

Labels and normal....
Old Jan 16th 2005, 6:00 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Labels and normal....[/QUOTE]

as opposed to what???
Old Jan 16th 2005, 6:03 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

shite like that, get 'em at the airport, be duty free and cheaper probably....but then again, mid season and all that, so who knows...so where bouts in Austria you headin?
Old Jan 16th 2005, 6:06 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
shite like that, get 'em at the airport, be duty free and cheaper probably....but then again, mid season and all that, so who knows...so where bouts in Austria you headin?
Vienna. Q1 kick off meeting...2 days ski-ing(team-building), opera and dinner....basically a jolly.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 6:07 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Labels and normal....
as opposed to what???[/QUOTE]

Jools... I hate to tell u this bit not everything has to be from Vuitton, Gucci and Prada. Actually I amamzed ur bloke hasa Next Coat... thought it would be at least Hugo Boss...

bad girl spending all his money and making him go to somewhere like that.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 6:12 am
Banned

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
as opposed to what???
Jools... I hate to tell u this bit not everything has to be from Vuitton, Gucci and Prada. Actually I amamzed ur bloke hasa Next Coat... thought it would be at least Hugo Boss...

bad girl spending all his money and making him go to somewhere like that.[/QUOTE]

Hubby doesn't have a Next coat All his clothes are from Massimo Dutti or the Stoke City FC shop LOL. He has various coats and none are from HB, ski jackets from Tommy Hilfiger, bought in the sales.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 6:16 am
The 5th Amendment

bad girl spending all his money and making him go to somewhere like that.
Hubby doesn't have a Next coat All his clothes are from Massimo Dutti or the Stoke City FC shop LOL. He has various coats and none are from HB, ski jackets from Tommy Hilfiger, bought in the sales.[/QUOTE]

sorry misread.... u said about the 50% sale. i like Dutti as well but FFS Stoke City!>>?!?!?!?!
Old Jan 16th 2005, 6:22 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Rgds
JD

Norway
Old Jan 16th 2005, 6:25 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by samireh
Norway
how's work going or is that a bad question to ask?
Old Jan 16th 2005, 6:35 am
Banned

Hubby doesn't have a Next coat All his clothes are from Massimo Dutti or the Stoke City FC shop LOL. He has various coats and none are from HB, ski jackets from Tommy Hilfiger, bought in the sales.

sorry misread.... u said about the 50% sale. i like Dutti as well but FFS Stoke City!>>?!?!?!?![/QUOTE]

I know sad huh he also has a sticker in his car bless
Old Jan 16th 2005, 6:40 am
The 5th Amendment

sorry misread.... u said about the 50% sale. i like Dutti as well but FFS Stoke City!>>?!?!?!?!

I know sad huh he also has a sticker in his car bless [/QUOTE]

ahhhh how cute. Has he also got the GB sticker on the back of the car as well?
Old Jan 16th 2005, 6:43 am
Banned

I know sad huh he also has a sticker in his car bless
ahhhh how cute. Has he also got the GB sticker on the back of the car as well?[/QUOTE]

No def. not, after living in a country of bule (white westerner) haters we ditched those long ago :scared:
Old Jan 16th 2005, 8:47 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Rgds
JD
Debenhams in Shitty Centre...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.