Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Clique membership Signup thread...JOIN NOW!!

Clique membership Signup thread...JOIN NOW!!

Old Jul 27th 2005, 6:47 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold
Default Clique membership Signup thread...JOIN NOW!!

I am soooo bored..Hurry up pay day...

Sami
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:03 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Clique membership Signup thread...JOIN NOW!!

Originally Posted by Happiness
I am soooo bored..Hurry up pay day...

Sami
How come the 13 people that read this thread didn't sign up...

That hurts...

I'll never live this one down...It's broke my heart..I mean there was just no need to do that to me..what did I ever do to you huh?....

How could you. What were you thinking......it's cruel. I don't know how you live with yourselves...
Old Jul 28th 2005, 1:42 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

That hurts...

I'll never live this one down...It's broke my heart..I mean there was just no need to do that to me..what did I ever do to you huh?....

How could you. What were you thinking......it's cruel. I don't know how you live with yourselves...
here u go.... i posted on to keep u happy.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 1:53 pm
Restless soul

Originally Posted by Face81
here u go.... i posted on to keep u happy.

aHH THANKS FACE...OUT OF ALL 55 VIEWS.... I CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON BANANA MAN
Old Jul 28th 2005, 2:24 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

aHH THANKS FACE...OUT OF ALL 55 VIEWS.... I CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON BANANA MAN
your most welcome to the one that has the most bizzare requests.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 3:10 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

That hurts...

what will i get now Sami i have signed up ...???
Old Jul 29th 2005, 7:43 am
Restless soul

Originally Posted by novita77
what will i get now Sami i have signed up ...???
Well, I did try to give you some karma....but they wouldn't let me.
Old Jul 30th 2005, 5:28 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

That hurts...

okay you get the sympathy vote you've twisted my arm ...I sign up too
Old Jul 30th 2005, 6:14 am
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
okay you get the sympathy vote you've twisted my arm ...I sign up too
and I'll be on the friends/family deal with CA..
Old Jul 30th 2005, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Banana man?
Old Jul 30th 2005, 8:16 am
W10

I'm not sure I want to know...

Old Jul 30th 2005, 8:20 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by kelvynd
Banana man?
I was once tested for my photographic attaining skills and was asked to get a photograph of green bananas........

needless to say, I managed to get a hold of one and hence the term
Old Jul 30th 2005, 8:23 am
W10

That's the clean version eh?

Old Jul 30th 2005, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Face81
I was once tested for my photographic attaining skills and was asked to get a photograph of green bananas........

needless to say, I managed to get a hold of one and hence the term
...and my avatar???
Old Jul 30th 2005, 8:26 am
W10

You don't need an avatar.

I'm going to start the "no avatar" clique.

Membership: 2 (soon to be one when SM gets hers)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.