Christo

Old Apr 20th 2005, 6:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Christo

9 am: "hey how ru care to chat i am 27 m new in uae msg me if u intrested"

10 am: "can we chat on msn messnger my id is [email protected] i would really appreaciate it thanks have a nice day"

Christo: ususally we chat on the board before sending pms! give it a try
Old Apr 20th 2005, 6:24 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christo

Originally Posted by Singlemom

10 am: "can we chat on msn messnger my id is [email protected] i would really appreaciate it thanks have a nice day"

secret admire SM????
Old Apr 20th 2005, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by novita77
secret admire SM????

Hey Novi..hope ur doing fine

Don't kknow who it is, but hope "it" stops here
Old Apr 20th 2005, 6:52 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

very interesting sm........

perhaps its someone u already know in Dubai?

oh and I am not suggesting that I know who it might be..... just thinking out loud.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 6:56 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
very interesting sm........

perhaps its someone u already know in Dubai?

oh and I am not suggesting that I know who it might be..... just thinking out loud.
if someone she already know ... he can come straight to SM's place.

Christo !!! If you read this ... SM is not the only pretty lady on the board. There are other lady too that will talk to you. And WE DON"T BITE !!!
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:03 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

if someone she already know ... he can come straight to SM's place.

Christo !!! If you read this ... SM is not the only pretty lady on the board. There are other lady too that will talk to you. And WE DON"T BITE !!!

Nov..... they have fairly good security where SM lives and I am sure the person doesnt know where she lives, I hope!

and u r really asking for trouble with that other statement....... hmmmmmm

i better find some shelter.......
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:13 am
semarang

Nov..... they have fairly good security where SM lives and I am sure the person doesnt know where she lives, I hope!

and u r really asking for trouble with that other statement....... hmmmmmm

i better find some shelter.......
FACE !!!! Come here !!!! I am ready to hit u on ur head !!! $%^&*(*()
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:14 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

I know who that is just ignore him :scared: and Christo if you are reading this you've just made one huge mistake
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:19 am
The Oracle

FACE !!!! Come here !!!! I am ready to hit u on ur head !!! $%^&*(*()
< Face runs away from Novita.......... > LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Look nov, FD has solved the case......... go find christo.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:23 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fairydust
I know who that is just ignore him :scared: and Christo if you are reading this you've just made one huge mistake

don't worry novi! I can defend myself

hey FD, Face!
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:31 am
semarang

Still doesn't make sense for me. So do u think this Christo is guy who used to be on the board???
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:31 am
semarang

hey FD, Face!
I am sure u can SM ... BEWARE !!! There are some 'freaky' ppl on the board too...
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:32 am
Its all good

Still doesn't make sense for me. So do u think this Christo is guy who used to be on the board???
No he's not
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:32 am
Its all good

hey FD, Face!

Just be very careful SM :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.