Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Christmas or Seasons greetings

Christmas or Seasons greetings

Old Dec 24th 2004, 7:52 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Christmas or Seasons greetings

People....

Back in South Glos now. Those of who who read the Kaleej Times would now that anyway!

After mising flights, leaving hire cars at the airport double parked by departures and tears at the aiport (meaning me not Kristy, yes I am man in touch with his emotions and not bent) I have returned the country residence in the South Glos countryside.

Happy Christmas to all and have a good one on the sandy city... back before New Year so will see the relevant parties when back....

Happy Christmas all.

Joseph
Old Dec 24th 2004, 8:19 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christmas or Seasons greetings

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
People....

Back in South Glos now. Those of who who read the Kaleej Times would now that anyway!

After mising flights, leaving hire cars at the airport double parked by departures and tears at the aiport (meaning me not Kristy, yes I am man in touch with his emotions and not bent) I have returned the country residence in the South Glos countryside.

Happy Christmas to all and have a good one on the sandy city... back before New Year so will see the relevant parties when back....

Happy Christmas all.

Joseph
Lets have the full story in easy installments....sounds entertaining
Merry Xmas mate
TS
Old Dec 24th 2004, 8:26 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

People....

Happy Christmas all.

Joseph
Merry Xmas to you too Joseph... make the most of the cold and the rain...

NOVITA
Old Dec 24th 2004, 8:31 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Merry Xmas to you too Joseph... make the most of the cold and the rain...

NOVITA
Happy Christmas to you to - hope you have a good one with plenty of these I know we will - is is snowing there yet? Believe its forecast for today or tomorrow.

Angela
Old Dec 24th 2004, 9:27 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

People....

Happy Christmas all.

Joseph
Have a good one Joe, and Merry Christmas to Mrs Creative
Old Dec 24th 2004, 10:17 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

People....

Happy Christmas all.

Joseph

Ahhh bless LOL

Have a good one JC, Kristy and everybody else. Have already started on the cooking sherry so probably will not be around 'til the morrow
Old Dec 24th 2004, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

smartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the rough

merry christmas EVERYBODY

Happy Holidays!!!

Cheers,

D
Old Dec 24th 2004, 4:58 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Christmas you guys, and a merry new year
Old Dec 24th 2004, 9:58 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

To all my friends in the ME

Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practised within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all ……….
……….. and a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2005, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or sexual preference of the wishee.
By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that:-

This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal

This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wishor are acknowledged

This greeting implies no promise by the wishor to actually implement any of the wishes

This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishor

This greeting is warranted to perform as may reasonably be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first

The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor

Any references in this greeting to “the Lord�, “Father Christmas�, “Our Saviour�, �Rudolph the red nosed reindeer� or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged

This greeting is made under English Law. RAY...
Old Dec 25th 2004, 3:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

People....

Happy Christmas all.

Joseph
Marry X mas and happy holidays for each and every one at this forum. Yeah Joe I agree with TS. We will wanna hear this story when u r back.

Khan
Old Dec 25th 2004, 9:16 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ray
To all my friends in the ME

Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practised within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all ……….
……….. and a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2005, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or sexual preference of the wishee.
By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that:-

This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal

This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wishor are acknowledged

This greeting implies no promise by the wishor to actually implement any of the wishes

This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishor

This greeting is warranted to perform as may reasonably be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first

The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor

Any references in this greeting to “the Lord�, “Father Christmas�, “Our Saviour�, �Rudolph the red nosed reindeer� or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged

This greeting is made under English Law. RAY...
Unfortunately with respect to English Law being applicable in the Emirates.

All emirates except Dubai, Fujairah and Ras Al Khaimah have adopted the federal system of courts. In Dubai, local courts have been retained. There are civil, criminal and Shari'a (Islamic) courts of first instance. All decisions may be appealed to the Dubai Court of Appeal. Thereafter, a final appeal can be made to the Dubai Court of Cassation.

The civil courts ( as opposed to the Shari'a courts which deal with, among other things, matters of personal status and inheritance regarding Muslims) have exclusive jurisdiction over financial transactions, insurance, ownership of vehicles, carriage of goods, and personal law for non-Muslims.

The language of the courts is Arabic and although the recently implemented provisions of Federal Law No. 93 of 1991 restrict appearances before any court in the UAE to UAE national lawyers only, all lawyers already licensed to practice in Dubai may continue to do so by virtue of Law No. 5 of 1996 issued by the Dubai Government.

There are a number of European (primarily English) law firms operating in Dubai which are available to advise on Commercial matters such as the intricacies of appointing an agent, or establishing a presence in Dubai, joint ventures, financing and energy. In litigious proceedings they will liaise with Arab advocates on behalf of the client.

The requirements of the Department of Economic Development, Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Federal Ministry of Economy and Commerce and other local and Federal authorities frequently change. British businessmen and women coming to Dubai should therefore take independent legal advice on the matters described in this summary.

If you could resubmit your post written in Arabic stamped with your LLC stamp or the Free Zone stamp, underwrtten by your PRO and spat on by a Sheik then we may be able to adhere to your post. Untill such time we will take your Christmas Greeting at face value and that you really are full of christmas cheer and have been unaffected by the reliance of the attorney in the United States.

until such time, if anybody such as Mrs Ray asks you were never here....

have a good xmas and chilled alocohol fuelled new year's eve.

best wishes... JC
Old Dec 25th 2004, 3:16 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately with respect to English Law being applicable in the Emirates.

All emirates except Dubai, Fujairah and Ras Al Khaimah have adopted the federal system of courts. In Dubai, local courts have been retained. There are civil, criminal and Shari'a (Islamic) courts of first instance. All decisions may be appealed to the Dubai Court of Appeal. Thereafter, a final appeal can be made to the Dubai Court of Cassation.

The civil courts ( as opposed to the Shari'a courts which deal with, among other things, matters of personal status and inheritance regarding Muslims) have exclusive jurisdiction over financial transactions, insurance, ownership of vehicles, carriage of goods, and personal law for non-Muslims.

The language of the courts is Arabic and although the recently implemented provisions of Federal Law No. 93 of 1991 restrict appearances before any court in the UAE to UAE national lawyers only, all lawyers already licensed to practice in Dubai may continue to do so by virtue of Law No. 5 of 1996 issued by the Dubai Government.

There are a number of European (primarily English) law firms operating in Dubai which are available to advise on Commercial matters such as the intricacies of appointing an agent, or establishing a presence in Dubai, joint ventures, financing and energy. In litigious proceedings they will liaise with Arab advocates on behalf of the client.

The requirements of the Department of Economic Development, Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Federal Ministry of Economy and Commerce and other local and Federal authorities frequently change. British businessmen and women coming to Dubai should therefore take independent legal advice on the matters described in this summary.

If you could resubmit your post written in Arabic stamped with your LLC stamp or the Free Zone stamp, underwrtten by your PRO and spat on by a Sheik then we may be able to adhere to your post. Untill such time we will take your Christmas Greeting at face value and that you really are full of christmas cheer and have been unaffected by the reliance of the attorney in the United States.

until such time, if anybody such as Mrs Ray asks you were never here....

have a good xmas and chilled alocohol fuelled new year's eve.

best wishes... JC
Both Ray and JC got nothing to do eh???
Old Dec 25th 2004, 5:00 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Both Ray and JC got nothing to do eh???
maybe....merry xmas nov
Old Dec 26th 2004, 11:07 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Christmas or Seasons greetings

undefined
Originally Posted by Truth Speak
maybe....merry xmas nov
Ooeerr I guess its too late to wish a Merry Xmas eh, ooppsss well err Happy Holidays everyone. Have lots of

Cheers
Old Dec 26th 2004, 11:26 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Malteser
undefined

Ooeerr I guess its too late to wish a Merry Xmas eh, ooppsss well err Happy Holidays everyone. Have lots of

Cheers
Merry xmas Malt......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.