Christmas....

Old Nov 22nd 2004, 2:22 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christmas....

Originally Posted by Jellybean
You forgot Scotish and Irish LOL
Well... I don't really understand the scottish though... especially the one from glasgow!!!
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 2:29 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Well... I don't really understand the scottish though... especially the one from glasgow!!!
Ach eye the nooo. That's all I understand of it
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 2:31 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Ach eye the nooo.
WHat the hell is that?
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 2:32 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

WHat the hell is that?

I have no idea, maybe somebody can enlighten us both!!!!
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 2:35 pm
semarang

I have no idea, maybe somebody can enlighten us both!!!!
Wondering any regulars in this board from scottish? First time I went to England... we went to chinese take away. The girls in the counter talked in very thick north east accent... my english was very Indonesian since I was fresh graduated... I told to that chinese girl.....,"Sorry I don't speaks chinese". Hubby and step daugther laughed their head off...
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:04 pm
Banned

Wondering any regulars in this board from scottish? First time I went to England... we went to chinese take away. The girls in the counter talked in very thick north east accent... my english was very Indonesian since I was fresh graduated... I told to that chinese girl.....,"Sorry I don't speaks chinese". Hubby and step daugther laughed their head off...
PMSL Sort of thing I would do LOL
Attached Images  
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:06 pm
semarang

PMSL Sort of thing I would do LOL
What is PMSL again JB???
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by rafter
i thought sahmnet said we weren't allowed to put satellites on our houses?

Well, it is desired not to do so, as it doesn't look very appealing. We are in theory also not allowed to do so in The Greens but dishes are visible just not into the main street. There are no actual rules for you to get punished for it just yet anyway. They put the wording wrong in our community rules, as they stated that no aerials are allowed to be fixed on exterior walls, well, I just placed ours on the balcony and look at it as a furniture asset. I did not drill into an exterior wall and I only did it, because we had paid for a subscription but did not get connected for 6 weeks. No Tele, Internet or Telefon. My husband was out of the country at the time and I was knew in Dubai, completely cut off from civilisation. I had enough and just got myself a dish.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:22 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Well, it is desired not to do so, as it doesn't look very appealing. We are in theory also not allowed to do so in The Greens but dishes are visible just not into the main street. There are no actual rules for you to get punished for it just yet anyway. They put the wording wrong in our community rules, as they stated that no aerials are allowed to be fixed on exterior walls, well, I just placed ours on the balcony and look at it as a furniture asset. I did not drill into an exterior wall and I only did it, because we had paid for a subscription but did not get connected for 6 weeks. No Tele, Internet or Telefon. My husband was out of the country at the time and I was knew in Dubai, completely cut off from civilisation. I had enough and just got myself a dish.

N- Pissing MySelf Laughing

PT you r not alone, there are tons of dishes out our way, some r attached to exterior walls. I wonder if there will be a crack down at some point...until then enjoy
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 4:01 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Is that TV??? I don't have Prime I only have crap from Sahmnet

Prime is pretty good as you get eastenders ( DD ) loves that and much more but not sure what is on offer over Christmas. Though I must say Im can't wait to the re - run of 2000 Acres of sky with Michelle collins.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 4:16 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Prime is pretty good as you get eastenders ( DD ) loves that and much more but not sure what is on offer over Christmas. Though I must say Im can't wait to the re - run of 2000 Acres of sky with Michelle collins.

That sounds like heaven....my hubby watches the discovery etc for anything with planes/flying etc. Thats about it really, he wonders why I prefer to be here. LOL

OR washing the VW Golf that we don't have.....sorry PMSL ignore that comment. Too much red wine probably.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 4:25 pm
semarang

That sounds like heaven....my hubby watches the discovery etc for anything with planes/flying etc. Thats about it really, he wonders why I prefer to be here. LOL

OR washing the VW Golf that we don't have.....sorry PMSL ignore that comment. Too much red wine probably.
U been drinking hubby's wine again???
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 4:31 pm
Banned

U been drinking hubby's wine again???

Only the odd glass see we have scared DD off, what a shame I am dying to find out who it really is.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 4:32 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Only the odd glass see we have scared DD off, what a shame I am dying to find out who it really is.
try a hot barndy - warms the cockles!!
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 4:34 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
try a hot barndy - warms the cockles!!
I didnt realize that I was dyslexic until i went to a toga party dressed as a goat.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.