Christmas 1

Old Nov 26th 2004, 3:46 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Christmas 1

Hi just wanted to say I've got my christmas tree up, early I know but visitors arriving tomorrow morning - managed to get the clear twinkly lights from The One in the end - next year must do pre-xmas shop back to UK for essential items

Now all thats done, just need to finish the pressie buying and concentrate on the xmas parties - anyone know of any good ones happening

Went to the 80s concert on wed night at airport Rotana - it was great - really enjoyed it lots of this and plenty of laughs . They are supposedly doing another one in January - well worth going as great fun
Old Nov 26th 2004, 3:56 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christmas 1

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hi just wanted to say I've got my christmas tree up, early I know but visitors arriving tomorrow morning - managed to get the clear twinkly lights from The One in the end - next year must do pre-xmas shop back to UK for essential items

Now all thats done, just need to finish the pressie buying and concentrate on the xmas parties - anyone know of any good ones happening

Went to the 80s concert on wed night at airport Rotana - it was great - really enjoyed it lots of this and plenty of laughs. They are supposedly doing another one in January - well worth going as great fun

Wow that is early I have my parents coming out end of next week so I will wait and put deccies up then. It normally takes me a week to get everything up, I am a total freak when it comes to Xmas LOL

I haven't bought one pressie yet though!!!
Old Nov 26th 2004, 3:59 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Aye, that's early....though a lot of places have put the lights out yesterday after thanks giving din, what with the weather being so nice out...as for pressies...got a bunch already, shame i'm missing the thanks giving sales...
Old Nov 26th 2004, 4:02 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Aye, that's early....though a lot of places have put the lights out yesterday after thanks giving din, what with the weather being so nice out...as for pressies...got a bunch already, shame i'm missing the thanks giving sales...

My hubby hates shopping and I hate shopping on my own, so I will wait and drag mother round with me. Good thing about being away from the family though, the shopping list is short and anything to be sent home can be bought in the New Year sales and sent home with folks....tight bitch LOL
Old Nov 26th 2004, 4:24 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
My hubby hates shopping and I hate shopping on my own, so I will wait and drag mother round with me. Good thing about being away from the family though, the shopping list is short and anything to be sent home can be bought in the New Year sales and sent home with folks....tight bitch LOL
Nice

Well the sales here are great in the morning, they have early morning deals, like things are 75% off before 10am and the like, so great time for the ole x-mas shopping, but missed that, oh well....so mostly online bargains for me, tho not having much luck with overstock.com
Old Nov 26th 2004, 4:25 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Bob
Nice

Well the sales here are great in the morning, they have early morning deals, like things are 75% off before 10am and the like, so great time for the ole x-mas shopping, but missed that, oh well....so mostly online bargains for me, tho not having much luck with overstock.com

Whats that then Bob????
Old Nov 26th 2004, 4:47 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Whats that then Bob????
overstock?

check it out, www.overstock.com good place to get stuff on the cheap, all kinds of things, great for smellies and the like, but I didn't find what I was looking for there, but found another great site, $25 for a bottle of smellies instead of $55 ain't half bad.

http://www.fragrancenet.com/f/net/index.html
Old Nov 26th 2004, 4:55 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
overstock?

check it out, www.overstock.com good place to get stuff on the cheap, all kinds of things, great for smellies and the like, but I didn't find what I was looking for there, but found another great site, $25 for a bottle of smellies instead of $55 ain't half bad.

Bit like here then, bargains to be had just have to know where and when!! Usually miss it because of either of these things
Old Nov 26th 2004, 4:57 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Bob
overstock?

Thanks Bob i'll give it a go, wonder if they deliver to the UAE???
Old Nov 26th 2004, 5:03 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Thanks Bob i'll give it a go, wonder if they deliver to the UAE???
Wouldn't know...certainly wouldn't get the free shipping if they did tho

but there are plenty of other sites that do, and have cheap smellies, so worth a google...they all came up when I searched for "Nina Cerruti, Image"
Old Nov 26th 2004, 5:25 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Bob
Wouldn't know...certainly wouldn't get the free shipping if they did tho

but there are plenty of other sites that do, and have cheap smellies, so worth a google...they all came up when I searched for "Nina Cerruti, Image"

I lurve Cerruti, actually have some in stock myself
Old Nov 26th 2004, 5:36 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

I lurve Cerruti, actually have some in stock myself
Aye, I like to, and it's the missus fav, but they don't sell Image over here, hence the hassle getting it, but that website has it, and for cheap
a double bonus that *l*