Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

christanity is in big danger! Priest

christanity is in big danger! Priest

Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:32 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: christanity is in big danger! Priest

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Hello Jb - hope u got my wee present!!

Its not boring - but it was a few days ago - all depends on yr perspective

PT - if ur bored liven it up a little - its all down to everyone n the board to keep it interesting - not just a few- JB always keeps it exciting though!!

Awww thanks TS but you know FACE will get all excited again, he thinks you having a thing with my cat lol
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:56 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Was thinking the same thing. Bob isn't around, as you might know (see Sad news-Lounge) so an easy way in.

Please be gentle with who ever it is. It's been kind of boring lately.
PT, everyone around here is gentle - it just depends what your definition is - also some peolple like it ruff
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:59 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Awww thanks TS but you know FACE will get all excited again, he thinks you having a thing with my cat lol
I won't answer this on the grounds that I may incriminate myself........
Old Nov 11th 2004, 4:05 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I won't answer this on the grounds that I may incriminate myself........

Don't blame you TS not with this fickle lot. I notice Novita has disappeared
Old Nov 11th 2004, 4:06 pm
Premium Member

Perhaps she's out for a belated birthday as her worthles man deemed it necessray to entertain a bunch of roustabouts instead of her... burn him, burn him!!!!
Old Nov 11th 2004, 4:43 pm
Banned

Perhaps she's out for a belated birthday as her worthles man deemed it necessray to entertain a bunch of roustabouts instead of her... burn him, burn him!!!!

She went out last night maybe she is hungover on soda water
Old Nov 11th 2004, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

PT - if ur bored liven it up a little - its all down to everyone n the board to keep it interesting - not just a few- JB always keeps it exciting though!! [/QUOTE]

Sorry, wish I could but racing between two sick kids, hubby back in town with relatives in tow, puts kind of a damper on my mood to come up with something more exciting but it is so delighting to check up on others entertaining each other. Always puts a smile on my face. I can be dead boring but watch the space. When I can be back, I will be in full force. This site keeps me in touch with the crazy real world which we all seem to avoid or miss outside, especially when housebound.

Feel free to throw in some more crap but for Bob's sake, it should stay the way he wishes. Mind you, I am not familiar with what he calls 'clean'.Must run again.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 5:14 pm
Premium Member

PT - thanks for the Karma thought - unfortunately u r still firing blanks - however tis the thought that counts.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 5:18 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Metal_Priest]Hi to all christians members.

Many Christians around the world and especially European
countries hate to go to churches and as we know churches now days are empty not like before. And i guess that many Christians become non-believers or Satanism or any other religion Behalf than Christianity..

My point in this thread is to show that many people do not accept Christianity as a religion and here are some proves from. there are billions of people around the world who listen to metal music and as you know guys that most of those metal bands Especially "Black Metal" Bands are insulting Christianity and people keep on listen to them so that means the percentage of Christians around the world is decreasing day by day.

Here are some lyrics.
Pleas Members never misunderstand me.

This is one of my examples.
This song is by demmu borgir

6. Tormentor of Christian Souls

I could drag you to my chambers
and strip you naked in darkness
I could pull your fingernails out one by one
and rape you till you find no hope

I could rip your guts out
and let you watch me
sacrifice your unborn child
I could leave you to starve
and even bring you to total silence
...for once

For I find no pleasure in your physical pain
I want your christian soul to crumble

Your ****ing soul

When I have seen your church go up in flames
and you are weeping I will laugh
When I have seen you mourn over loved ones
I will feel bliss when your mortal soul is in ruins
I will grin in the shadows
for that gives me pleasure
Tormenting a Christian soul

Peace.

What a crock!!!!
Old Nov 11th 2004, 5:50 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
PT - if ur bored liven it up a little - its all down to everyone n the board to keep it interesting - not just a few- JB always keeps it exciting though!!

Sorry, wish I could but racing between two sick kids, hubby back in town with relatives in tow, puts kind of a damper on my mood to come up with something more exciting but it is so delighting to check up on others entertaining each other. Always puts a smile on my face. I can be dead boring but watch the space. When I can be back, I will be in full force. This site keeps me in touch with the crazy real world which we all seem to avoid or miss outside, especially when housebound.

Feel free to throw in some more crap but for Bob's sake, it should stay the way he wishes. Mind you, I am not familiar with what he calls 'clean'.Must run again.[/QUOTE]

Keep your chin up PT, sick kids and relos..............ahhhhhhhhh good luck
Old Nov 11th 2004, 6:56 pm
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all

All you Christians are infidels. I burn bibles. You should do service to humanity by burning at least one bible each.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 7:07 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DanMarsden
All you Christians are infidels. I burn bibles. You should do service to humanity by burning at least one bible each.
Dan, you wouldnt keep flunking all your exams if you didnt spend all your time posting your shite here...... and burning bibles.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 7:08 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Did u miss me eh??? Just been busy lately... took Sam to the kids salon ... and about 20 kids on the queue. Can't be bother... :-) Now still try to catching up the threads. Most of them I lost the story... not sure what are you talking about.

Heard about BB being mention again... is he back?
Old Nov 11th 2004, 7:12 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by novita77
Did u miss me eh??? Just been busy lately... took Sam to the kids salon ... and about 20 kids on the queue. Can't be bother... :-) Now still try to catching up the threads. Most of them I lost the story... not sure what are you talking about.

Heard about BB being mention again... is he back?

Sorry Novi I am off to bed but yes it seems BB is back bless....spk tomorrow goodnight
Old Nov 11th 2004, 7:14 pm
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Dan, you wouldnt keep flunking all your exams if you didnt spend all your time posting your shite here...... and burning bibles.
I suggest that you go to hell. I have gotten A's and A+s on essays/tests, and I still posted here. Now go away.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.