Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Chris Fisher Dubai 92

Chris Fisher Dubai 92

Old Apr 9th 2006, 5:45 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chris Fisher Dubai 92

... Has been suspended for a month. Again - hence Catboy (who is soooooooooo much better) is on the Brekkie Show.

Dunno why, could it be because of his April Fool joke?

Here it is
Old Apr 9th 2006, 7:52 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chris Fisher Dubai 92

Originally Posted by MJC
... Has been suspended for a month. Again - hence Catboy (who is soooooooooo much better) is on the Brekkie Show.

Dunno why, could it be because of his April Fool joke?

Here it is
That'll explain why he was in Double Decker on Friday night looking particularly p*ssed and not overly concerned about his early morning start the next day.

I like his show, but as a person... hmm... seems to have a massive ego, has extremely wandering hands (not on my person per se, thankfully) and more than a little sweaty...

Perfect for radio then...
Old Apr 9th 2006, 8:58 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

It probably didn't help his cause when he wrote to 7 days AND spoke live on air to Jeff on Radio 2 either!

That's reason enough to get pissed then!
Old Apr 9th 2006, 9:02 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
It probably didn't help his cause when he wrote to 7 days AND spoke live on air to Jeff on Radio 2 either!

That's reason enough to get pissed then!
To be honest - decent radio has always had elements of "shock", jokes etc. Chris is extremely tame compared to Chris Moyles never mind Howard Stern...

The robbie joke was well done, funny and not over the top. Calling another radio station - big deal...

You think Catboy would not engage in such japes...?
Old Apr 9th 2006, 9:24 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Autonomy
To be honest - decent radio has always had elements of "shock", jokes etc. Chris is extremely tame compared to Chris Moyles never mind Howard Stern...

The robbie joke was well done, funny and not over the top. Calling another radio station - big deal...

You think Catboy would not engage in such japes...?
I can only summise that after his suspension in February, The Management are getting a tad pissed off with him - that and for the reasons you gave above...

Who was that gay dj that gat sacked a year or so ago?
Old Apr 9th 2006, 3:28 pm
W10

He should get sacked for having no talent, and zero ability to think on his feet and ad-lib.

Before I got my iPod and before I discoverd Al Arabyia I was unfortunate enough to have to listen to him (because my god - he is better than the other trash out there!!

The best moment was when Johnny Vaughn came on a couple of times - the difference was ridiculous. Like Ronaldinho playing football with Ronald McDonald.

From what I have heard - Catboy at least has wit, and the ability to react to situations without umming and ahhing for three minutes while he thinks of a response.

As for the reason for his suspension? The letters page on 7days had someone raging about him giving away the locations of the secret hard shoulder cameras on the SZR.

Pretty ****ing stupid if he did do that.

Old Apr 10th 2006, 2:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by W10
He should get sacked for having no talent, and zero ability to think on his feet and ad-lib.

Before I got my iPod and before I discoverd Al Arabyia I was unfortunate enough to have to listen to him (because my god - he is better than the other trash out there!!

The best moment was when Johnny Vaughn came on a couple of times - the difference was ridiculous. Like Ronaldinho playing football with Ronald McDonald.

From what I have heard - Catboy at least has wit, and the ability to react to situations without umming and ahhing for three minutes while he thinks of a response.

As for the reason for his suspension? The letters page on 7days had someone raging about him giving away the locations of the secret hard shoulder cameras on the SZR.

Pretty ****ing stupid if he did do that.
I think his head has become too big for his body.....
A reality check is in order.....
Old Apr 11th 2006, 8:27 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shoushou
I think his head has become too big for his body.....
A reality check is in order.....
Bud, if his head had become too big for his body, he must have had elephantitus!!

Best rid off tho, got too big for his own boots!
Old Apr 14th 2006, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

jumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud ofjumpinjacks has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MJC
Bud, if his head had become too big for his body, he must have had elephantitus!!

Best rid off tho, got too big for his own boots!
Sounds a little like you to be honest !!