British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Chat (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/chat-273858/)

Malteser Dec 26th 2004 6:46 pm

Chat
 
Was wondering. Yes yet again, I am always wondering. Does anyone use chat on here??? Ah ok ok loads of busy ppl out there eh. No time to loose chatting I suppose. Just remember tho All work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy :confused:

novita77 Dec 27th 2004 5:49 am

Re: Chat
 

Originally Posted by Malteser
Was wondering. Yes yet again, I am always wondering. Does anyone use chat on here??? Ah ok ok loads of busy ppl out there eh. No time to loose chatting I suppose. Just remember tho All work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy :confused:

No... i don't go to chat room, not many ppl there. The most i only see Bob the mods in there.

babybeth Dec 27th 2004 6:20 am

Re: Chat
 
i went there twice. first i met a guy n had chat for awhile..but i dont remember who is he...not bob for sure. second..well..i talked with my self cos no one there! :D

joseph.creative Dec 27th 2004 7:54 am

Re: Chat
 

Originally Posted by Malteser
Was wondering. Yes yet again, I am always wondering. Does anyone use chat on here??? Ah ok ok loads of busy ppl out there eh. No time to loose chatting I suppose. Just remember tho All work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy :confused:

too many threads, SMS and phone calls! nd anyway the chat does not work properly on an apple mac.

babybeth Dec 27th 2004 8:08 am

Re: Chat
 

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
too many threads, SMS and phone calls! nd anyway the chat does not work properly on an apple mac.

yupe! mac is cool for work only!! wohoo mac!

joseph.creative Dec 27th 2004 8:11 am

Re: Chat
 

Originally Posted by babybeth
yupe! mac is cool for work only!! wohoo mac!

er so is this an anti or pro mac post u put up?

babybeth Dec 27th 2004 8:16 am

Re: Chat
 

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
er so is this an anti or pro mac post u put up?

i pro mac! i use both pc and mac here ;)

joseph.creative Dec 27th 2004 12:00 pm

Re: Chat
 

Originally Posted by babybeth
i pro mac! i use both pc and mac here ;)

that just got u some karma.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:01 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.