Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai Traffic Court Summons

Dubai Traffic Court Summons

Old Feb 13th 2018, 1:29 pm
Just Joined

ddunited83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dubai Traffic Court Summons

I have just received a summons for the Traffic Court? I objected (officially) to a ticket I received. I got no responses, and enquired again when the ticket suddenly increased by 33%. I just received a court summons by SMS. Can I avoid court by paying the fine?
Old Feb 14th 2018, 4:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai Traffic Court Summons

What is the point in objecting to it to fold at the first chance??? You objected, and now you have a chance to voice it....but no your balls jump out of your scrotum and you choke!!
Old Feb 14th 2018, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Pongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ddunited83
I have just received a summons for the Traffic Court? I objected (officially) to a ticket I received. I got no responses, and enquired again when the ticket suddenly increased by 33%. I just received a court summons by SMS. Can I avoid court by paying the fine?
Unlucky...guess you’re an Arab
(this isn’t a derogatory remark..it’s related to the user name)
Old Feb 14th 2018, 7:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ddunited83
Did you think it would work like it does in the UK where you object and they just accept it?

Good luck with the court case. Hope they don’t charge you the costs.

The positive is that in the future you won’t make this mistake again.
Old Feb 14th 2018, 7:54 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Just try and pay it, or pay for a good lawyer.