Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Chain of Friendliness

Chain of Friendliness

Old Dec 30th 2004, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

Hazel Eyes will become famous soon enough
Default Chain of Friendliness

I'm trying to start a chain of friendliness. Here is how it works. The person that posts right after me has to say 1 thing nice about me. The person that posts after that person has to say 1 nice thing about them, and so on

I'm just trying to create some friendlines here, please don't hurt me
Old Dec 30th 2004, 8:44 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chain of Friendliness

Originally Posted by Hazel Eyes
I'm trying to start a chain of friendliness. Here is how it works. The person that posts right after me has to say 1 thing nice about me. The person that posts after that person has to say 1 nice thing about them, and so on

I'm just trying to create some friendlines here, please don't hurt me
You really liven up this board thank you. it has been very quiet here !
Old Dec 30th 2004, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

Even though you haven't been the "nicest" to me, I'm sure you are a very nice person in side
Old Dec 30th 2004, 8:47 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
You really liven up this board thank you. it has been very quiet here !
So do you JD......
Old Dec 30th 2004, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

You have a very pretty profile picture
Old Dec 30th 2004, 8:51 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Your profile is very expansive!!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 8:55 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you.

Although I may look nice on the outside, i am horrible on the inside
Old Dec 30th 2004, 8:56 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Your profile is very expansive!!
You have'nt quite got the hang of this friendliness thing have you trin ?
Old Dec 30th 2004, 8:57 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Jammy dodgers are sweet and full of sugar.
Old Dec 30th 2004, 8:58 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by samireh
Jammy dodgers are sweet and full of sugar.
But this Jammy Dodger is full of shit

Old Dec 30th 2004, 9:00 am
Premium Member

I'm pissed off...lost my sunshine hol to the maldives....beware of me today!!!!!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 9:00 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

But this Jammy Dodger is full of shit

Oh.. something went wrong on the QC checks in the production line.
Old Dec 30th 2004, 9:01 am
Up in the air

Oh.. something went wrong on the QC checks in the production line.
LOL

I guess i slipped through the net.....one of a kind !
Old Dec 30th 2004, 9:02 am
Restless soul

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
I'm pissed off...lost my sunshine hol to the maldives....beware of me today!!!!!
Well some people have lost their family and friends...that's worse.
Old Dec 30th 2004, 9:02 am
Premium Member

Well some people have lost their family and friends...that's worse.
& i'm a bitch

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.