Reload this Page >

Certificates Attested By UAE Embassy London

Certificates Attested By UAE Embassy London

Old Jun 30th 2017, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

JCoop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Certificates Attested By UAE Embassy London

Hi All,

Firstly, just want to thank you all so far for being extremely helpful and responding so quickly to all my questions, I really appreciate the help !

I'm in the process of moving to Abu Dhabi, had my qualifications notarised, and legalised by the FCO, now I need to get them attested apparently. I'm struggling to find any information on the UAE embassy website regarding the Attesting Process, an address to send my certificates, whether or not to include a return envelope, and how much the Attesting costs.

Could anyone please point me in the right direction as to where I can find this information ??

Thanks.
Old Jun 30th 2017, 1:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ditzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Certificates Attested By UAE Embassy London

Here you go

Embassy of the UAE in London » Legalisation

By the way when you are in the UAE you will then take them to the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs for the final stamp
Old Jun 30th 2017, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ditzy
Here you go

Embassy of the UAE in London » Legalisation

By the way when you are in the UAE you will then take them to the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs for the final stamp
Thanks for this mate! Actually saw this site but was thrown by the term legalisation, and not Attesting. Didn't know it was the same thing. Posting it all away today !
Old Nov 12th 2017, 11:55 am
Just Joined

Sk10486 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello JCoop - hope things went well for you. Can you pls let me know how long it took for the CiD clearance and visa processing?
Old Nov 12th 2017, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sk10486
Hello JCoop - hope things went well for you. Can you pls let me know how long it took for the CiD clearance and visa processing?
Hi,

Is CID clearance the police check ? If so, we didn't get one of those done so I can't help with that sorry.

All in my visa took around 3 weeks from entering the country to getting my visa and Emirates ID. I got my documents attested in one day by a local solicitor, and the attesting and legalization took around 7 days altogether.

Hope this helps, anything else I can help with just let me know!
Old Nov 12th 2017, 11:37 pm
Just Joined

Sk10486 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh ok
Many thanks for your quick feedback
Old Mar 27th 2018, 8:57 pm
Just Joined

jess12188 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JCoop
Hi,

Is CID clearance the police check ? If so, we didn't get one of those done so I can't help with that sorry.

All in my visa took around 3 weeks from entering the country to getting my visa and Emirates ID. I got my documents attested in one day by a local solicitor, and the attesting and legalization took around 7 days altogether.

Hope this helps, anything else I can help with just let me know!
Hi there. I need to attest my degrees and finding it really difficult. The solicitors I’ve called all say they’ve not heard of attesting or that they don’t do it or won’t do it for me because I’m not a client of theirs. Could you please help me.
Old Mar 28th 2018, 4:52 am
BE Enthusiast

reddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jess12188
Hi there. I need to attest my degrees and finding it really difficult. The solicitors I’ve called all say they’ve not heard of attesting or that they don’t do it or won’t do it for me because I’m not a client of theirs. Could you please help me.
I am surprised a solicitor is not aware of this as it is paid service and they notarise for passports, mortgage applications etc
There are lots of UK attestation services on google. Do a search for your area

https://www.wecertify.co.uk/?
I also found attestation services in London/Nottingham/Manchester

Last edited by reddiva; Mar 28th 2018 at 4:54 am.
Old Mar 28th 2018, 7:42 am
Just Joined

Thanks for your reply,
Perhaps I’m not using the correct terminology for it when I talk to the solicitors.
There are so many different ones. I have read ‘authenticated, notarised, certified, sworn, legalised’ I just don’t know which one!!! One website offers notary AND authentication of certificates and on the UAE Embassy website it says you need to have your certificates either notarised OR authenticated. I don’t know the difference so don’t know which one I’m supposed to do ?! It really is proving to be very complicated for me.

Last edited by jess12188; Mar 28th 2018 at 7:45 am.
Old Mar 28th 2018, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

reddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your reply,
Perhaps I’m not using the correct terminology for it when I talk to the solicitors.
There are so many different ones. I have read ‘authenticated, notarised, certified, sworn, legalised’ I just don’t know which one!!! One website offers notary AND authentication of certificates and on the UAE Embassy website it says you need to have your certificates either notarised OR authenticated. I don’t know the difference so don’t know which one I’m supposed to do ?! It really is proving to be very complicated for me.

Thinking back when i did mine in 2006 it was notarised by the solicitor to prove its authenticity. They are just using the same words depending upon the terminology of the solicitors. You just need them to sign it to say it isn't a fake then it goes to the FCO in Milton Keynes and the UAE embassy in London
Personally i would go into one and speak to them face to face

Last edited by reddiva; Mar 28th 2018 at 8:15 am.
Old Mar 28th 2018, 8:57 am
Just Joined

Thanks. Did you use copies of your original certificates?
Old Mar 28th 2018, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks. Did you use copies of your original certificates?
Hi

Yes i did
Old Mar 28th 2018, 10:59 am
Just Joined

Hi thanks,

And do you remember how much it cost roughly ? Another reason I feel like I’m not asking for the right thing is because I am getting quotes from£25 per certificate to £150?!
Old Mar 28th 2018, 12:16 pm
Just Joined

Am I basically getting them certified by a solicitor where they sign and date the copy?
This is not notarising then though. Nortorising is when they contact your university and get confirmation of awards. See these are two very different things and the UAE Embassy says you can do one or the other ? Thanks x
Old Mar 29th 2018, 4:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi thanks,

And do you remember how much it cost roughly ? Another reason I feel like I’m not asking for the right thing is because I am getting quotes from£25 per certificate to £150?!
It was in 2006 :-) I think i paid around 50 pounds it wasn't over a 100 pounds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.