Certificates Attestation KSA

Certificates Attestation KSA

Old Jan 6th 2018, 11:31 pm
Just Joined

IntMon is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Certificates Attestation KSA

Hi guys,
Glad to join you on here!
I've secured a job in a hospital in KSA and as part of the deployment process HR sent me the following email:

'We would like also to remind you of the following authentication requirements as prescribed by the Saudi Embassy and as part of the requirements for securing Saudi Council for Health Specialties License:

a. Professional Qualification (Diploma, Bachelor, MBBS, Master Degree, M.D., PhD Degree, Board Certificates and Transcripts for each qualification, as applicable), (Please note that the embassy may require to attestate/authenticate your documents from the country issuance.)
b. Certificate of Service (Work Experience/Employment Certificates),
c. License to Practice/Professional Registration,
d. Professional Trainings, as applicable.

These authenticated/attested documents will be required in the processing of your Saudi Council for Health Specialties License. The Saudi Council License is a mandatory requirement in securing an IQAMA (residence permit). Please ensure that the authentication requirements are in order to minimize difficulties during your employment.'

I'm slightly at a loss as I'm not exactly sure where and how to start this! Do take my certificates to the Saudi embassy in London and then they will do this for me after I somehow authorise it? Or is there an independent third party body that does this?? I hope I haven't made an ass of myself because it's all there in front of me and I'm missing it

Thanks, as they say, in advance!
Old Jan 7th 2018, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

sicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Certificates Attestation KSA

If you don't want to do the running around yourself, you need a visa agent who will do it all for you. Are Harley Medic still around?

You'll pay a few hundred quid for this (that'll include the medical you'll need and actually getting the visa in your passport) but I thought it was well worth it. Even though I was planning to suck up this cost myself, it turned out that my company reimbursed it anyway although not all do.
Old Jan 7th 2018, 4:20 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by sicklyman
If you don't want to do the running around yourself, you need a visa agent who will do it all for you. Are Harley Medic still around?

You'll pay a few hundred quid for this (that'll include the medical you'll need and actually getting the visa in your passport) but I thought it was well worth it. Even though I was planning to suck up this cost myself, it turned out that my company reimbursed it anyway although not all do.
Thank you, Sicklyman. But what does "running around" exactly involve? Because a few hundred pounds sounds a bit extortionate to me! And don't I need to go to the Saudi Embassy at some point, even if a third party takes care of the attestation business??
Old Jan 8th 2018, 5:35 am
Just Joined

Dictator1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Running around = 3 trips
1- local accountants/solicitor for attestation
2&3 - drop off & pickup of documents at embassy
Old Jan 8th 2018, 6:36 am
hnd
BE Forum Addict

hnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dictator1
Running around = 3 trips
1- local accountants/solicitor for attestation
2&3 - drop off & pickup of documents at embassy
Don't they have to be attested (after solicitor notarisation) at the FCO in Milton Keynes before being sent to/handed in at the KSA Embassy?
Old Jan 8th 2018, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

sicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hnd
Don't they have to be attested (after solicitor notarisation) at the FCO in Milton Keynes before being sent to/handed in at the KSA Embassy?
You see... now you are getting advice that may or may not be right because even though the advice may have been valid the last time the posters did it, it may not be now. Plus, you need to have a medical done which is all included in the service provided by someone like Harley Medic.

If a third party does it for you, all you need to do is attend a medical... no trip anywhere else required. I went to the Harley Medic office (Harley St London) for about an hour and that was all I had to do. Everything else was done for me and passport arrived in the post about a week later.

If you are taking a job in Saudi and a few hundred quid is causing you angst then you're probably better off not going if the salary isn't going to help you cope with that. In the Gulf, you get used to paying people to do stuff for you because a) you have the cash and b) they have the knowhow. Might as well get used to that now.
Old Jan 8th 2018, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

And also, the whole red tape experience you have opened yourself upto by agreeing to move to KSA is something you may have not experienced before, The Middle East loves red tape and getting you to run around. If they can make you do things 3 times and visit somewhere 5 times they will, just for shits and giggles. Processes change often, staff are rarely knowledgeable and generally its not much fun. If you can pay a few hundred quid to get some other smuck to do it foe you I would jump at it. Once you arrive you are going to have many instances where there isn't and it quicky becomes no fun at all.
Old Jan 8th 2018, 12:11 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely get an agency to do it. Just Google Saudi visa agency London and see what comes up. They're all fairly similar. E-mail or call them, I'd suggest call, explain your situation, they will know what to do. Find out how much, the when and where, pay the money, and wait.

The last thing you want to be doing is getting involved in any Saudi red tape.
Old Jan 8th 2018, 3:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

I too say - GET AN AGENT.
Old Jan 8th 2018, 8:48 pm
Just Joined

Thanks guys. I will follow the general consensus and get an agent to do the legwork for me. One more thing, though, HR also asked for certificates of employment to be attested. Now during the interview stage I was asked to provide these, which I managed to get previous employers to email to me. Are PDF copies considered originals? Because that's all I got from them? Or should I request hard copies with wet signatures be sent to me??
Old Jan 9th 2018, 4:12 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IntMon
Thanks guys. I will follow the general consensus and get an agent to do the legwork for me. One more thing, though, HR also asked for certificates of employment to be attested. Now during the interview stage I was asked to provide these, which I managed to get previous employers to email to me. Are PDF copies considered originals? Because that's all I got from them? Or should I request hard copies with wet signatures be sent to me??
Depends how pedantic your company is. As with anything in the ME the more paper and the more stamps you have the better. So if its easily done then why not as it may save you hassle later. Although on the flip side they may never even ask to see them.

The ME is nonsensical! Sometimes they will make you jump through every hoop they can think of and the day after or with a different person they will let you stroll right through without a blink. Enjoy!
Old Jan 9th 2018, 5:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Guide to ME red tape

Sunday........nothing will get done today as we are still waking up, the rules will change constantly throughout the day to provide us amusement and get rid of you! Can you not see we are all watching video`s from our friends weekend adventures!

Monday......well we are in the zone now so the rules this morning vary from yesterday but with slight changes after lunch! Plus I have to watch the 2 hour video of the camel farting competition!

Tuesday....boredom is setting in so we will maybe do some work and be a little helpful, but do not get excited as it all is not as it seems, this is to lull you into a false sense that you are getting somewhere, but do not worry we will find a piece of paper or stamp you do not have, then recommend that you go to a totally non existent dept to get it!!

Wednesday......Getting tired nearly the weekend is near so expect petulance and people ignoring you, this mornings rules will change this afternoon with several variances on certain things throughout the day! Bukra is the word of the day (tomorrow).

Thursday....Come back Sunday halas!
Old Jan 18th 2018, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

NABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond reputeNABman has a reputation beyond repute

I have used Harley Medical and also Ross Consular who are based in Burnham. Both were very helpful and efficient. I would rather pay an agent than do the running around.
Old Jan 18th 2018, 11:56 am
Just Joined

Thanks, NABman.
I have been told by the company to now wait as they are coordinating issuance of employment visa and required letters by the embassy in London. Sounds like anything but straightforward!
Old Jan 18th 2018, 1:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Do not even think of doing these things yourself.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.