Reload this Page >

CEREMONIES FOR FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP

CEREMONIES FOR FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP

Old Nov 12th 2009, 5:31 am
Just Joined

charliegirlindubai is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CEREMONIES FOR FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP

Hi, I want to put the word out.

There is the recruiting of participants aged 13 to 29 for the FIFA Club World Cup Ceremonies to be held in Abu Dhabi in December. They need over 100 more kids for each ceremony. They apparently have spoken to all schools / clubs / etc - but they still aren't getting the word out there enough. The lady said she has 175 kids already, but need at least 100 more for each event.

I'm a Mum trying to help them recruit kids from Dubai and said I would put the word out. My kids are doing it and so are many of their friends. If your kids want to participate just have them email micdubai at eim dot ae and this lady will send you the information you need. She's really lovely and helpful. She will send you information forms and all you have to do is fill them out - easy.

Old Nov 12th 2009, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CEREMONIES FOR FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP

Originally Posted by charliegirlindubai View Post
Hi, I want to put the word out.

There is the recruiting of participants aged 13 to 29 for the FIFA Club World Cup Ceremonies to be held in Abu Dhabi in December. They need over 100 more kids for each ceremony. They apparently have spoken to all schools / clubs / etc - but they still aren't getting the word out there enough. The lady said she has 175 kids already, but need at least 100 more for each event.

I'm a Mum trying to help them recruit kids from Dubai and said I would put the word out. My kids are doing it and so are many of their friends. If your kids want to participate just have them email micdubai at eim dot ae and this lady will send you the information you need. She's really lovely and helpful. She will send you information forms and all you have to do is fill them out - easy.

The least they could do for them helping out is some free tickets for some of the games. Bearing in mind that the games are unlikely to be even half full (apart from the Barcelona semi and final) unless they start giving the tickets away.

Last I heard, all the volunteers were getting nada. Shameful really.
Old Nov 12th 2009, 6:06 am
Just Joined

charliegirlindubai is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CEREMONIES FOR FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP

Originally Posted by admon View Post
The least they could do for them helping out is some free tickets for some of the games. Bearing in mind that the games are unlikely to be even half full (apart from the Barcelona semi and final) unless they start giving the tickets away.

Last I heard, all the volunteers were getting nada. Shameful really.
Well I know my kids are so excited to actually be involved in an event. I know it is not the organisers from here decisions to do the free tickets, but it is an opportunity for the kids to do something. You can't please everybody, but I do know that my kids are really excited. I would prefer them be involved in an event like this than do nothing and not gain any life experiences. I must admit, I'm not one for Whats in it for me????? Just the experience for my girls is enough.

Still for everybody who doesn't just want free tickets, contact this lady - it will be a great thing to get your children involved in.