British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Celebs you have got up close to! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/celebs-you-have-got-up-close-441554/)

Blue Cat May 23rd 2007 4:57 pm

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!

there you go!!!

twinkle-star May 23rd 2007 5:07 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4820925)
there you go!!!

Mr Brosnan
That monkey Jones bloke
The young one in steptoe and son
Gripper from grange hill
The irish guy who won Eurovision

Soooooooo many just dont want to keep name dropping :o

W10 May 24th 2007 4:34 am

Originally Posted by Lexylou (Post 4630487)
I met lots of celebs in my previous job. None of them really even stick in my mind too much to be honest. Billy Connelly was the nicest. Loved him. Met him loads. Sean the 'best' Bond was always nice too.

Once met The All Saints (when they were around the first time) they were ugly, rude and thick.

Like Lexy - I spent a lot of time dealing with celebs in my previous jobs. They're just normal people.

Although...I am friends with some top professional sportsmen and did go on a date with a minor celebrity once :)

Confucius May 24th 2007 4:37 am

Originally Posted by W10 (Post 4823393)
Like Lexy - I spent a lot of time dealing with celebs in my previous jobs. They're just normal people.

Although...I am friends with some top professional sportsmen and did go on a date with a minor celebrity once :)

Under 18???

W10 May 24th 2007 4:38 am

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 4823407)
Under 18???

I don't think you are under 18 my friend ;)

Confucius May 24th 2007 4:40 am

Originally Posted by W10 (Post 4823409)
I don't think you are under 18 my friend ;)

Me neither...But that's besides the point,my friend...:winkwinkwink:

Ray May 24th 2007 4:48 am

I used to have breakfast regularly with David Nixon ..
none of you will remember him ....

jvr20 May 24th 2007 5:27 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4630441)
Bros - when will I, will I be famous!!! (showing age)

Bros!! I think they're the earliest modern music act I can remember! Then and Kylie.

Madam Medusa May 24th 2007 9:40 am

Originally Posted by twinkle-star (Post 4820975)
Gripper from grange hill

omg, I don't believe it...i was totally and utterly madly in love with him, always did like the bad boys :o. And that quiff of his...hmmmm

How come you met him, and when was it - i've seen a recent photo of him and sadly he has turned into a right munter...:(

MM, xx

twinkle-star May 24th 2007 9:46 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 4824548)
omg, I don't believe it...i was totally and utterly madly in love with him, always did like the bad boys :o. And that quiff of his...hmmmm

How come you met him, and when was it - i've seen a recent photo of him and sadly he has turned into a right munter...:(

MM, xx

I soooooooooo loved him ...:wub:
I met him at a charity football match in my local town and afterwards he was all muddy ...gush...and he was chatting up a group of older girls and my friends sister was one of them so we got to chat to him ...well i didnt :o just stared :blink:

Its always the way ...The really nice ones always turn into mingers ...Look at Tucker Jenkins :ohmy:

Blue Cat May 24th 2007 9:46 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 4824548)

MM, xx

I can't remember which one he was??? I can just remember Mark Fowler in Grange Hill!!

Blue Cat May 24th 2007 9:47 am

Originally Posted by twinkle-star (Post 4824566)
I met him at a charity football match in my local town and afterwards he was all muddy ...gush...and he was chatting up a group of older girls and my friends sister was one of them so we got to chat to him ...well i didnt :o just stared :blink:

Its always the way ...The really nice ones always turn into mingers ...Look at Tucker Jenkins :ohmy:

Tucker Jenkins! that rings a bell!!

twinkle-star May 24th 2007 9:48 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4824567)
I can't remember which one he was??? I can just remember Mark Fowler in Grange Hill!!

thats tucker jenkins :frown:

W10 May 24th 2007 9:49 am

oh...I was in Bagleys once and ended up being offered a trip to Bolivia with Ant from Grange Hill.

Madam Medusa May 24th 2007 9:49 am

Originally Posted by twinkle-star (Post 4824566)

yeah, but Tucker Jenkins didn't do it for me even in his pre-minger days...i only had eyes for the Stebson boy! I am soooo jealous of you TS!

MM, xx