Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Celebs you have got up close to!

Celebs you have got up close to!

Old Apr 12th 2007, 7:49 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Celebs you have got up close to!

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
I dated Jordan.

Ill post a picture in the gallery
Commented on
Old Apr 12th 2007, 7:50 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
Commented on
Likewise .. hee hee
Old Apr 12th 2007, 7:53 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
Likewise .. hee hee
Pic was takenm a while back though. Mr D had hair!!
Old Apr 12th 2007, 7:59 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
Pic was takenm a while back though. Mr D had hair!!
It was about 5 years ago
Old Apr 12th 2007, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Lexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond repute

I dated Jordan.

Ill post a picture in the gallery
Did you really? Or are you joking? That is a level of bad that I thought you would not reach....
Old Apr 12th 2007, 8:01 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lexylou
Did you really? Or are you joking? That is a level of bad that I thought you would not reach....
She was ok.

Jodie Marsh i regret
Old Apr 12th 2007, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Lexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond repute

She was ok.

Jodie Marsh i regret
it just gets better.....
Old Apr 12th 2007, 8:02 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It looks like they were both off their heads in some club and it's more of a publicity shot - is that a polaroid in your hand jams?

Still, fair play to you geezer!

What did her silcone enhanced tits feel like?
Old Apr 12th 2007, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

She was ok.

Jodie Marsh i regret
so would it take up less time/space to post who you haven't 'dated' ?
Old Apr 12th 2007, 8:06 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by MJC
It looks like they were both off their heads in some club and it's more of a publicity shot - is that a polaroid in your hand jams?

Still, fair play to you geezer!

What did her silcone enhanced tits feel like?
If memory serves me correct it's a drinks menu/wine list in my hands.

Somehow i dont think they would allow me to grab her arse, and let her show off her lady parts for a publicity shot.

Yes, i was off my head....and she has a nose like a dyson (allegedly)
Old Apr 12th 2007, 8:13 am
Get Up Offa That Thing

fazzo is just really nicefazzo is just really nicefazzo is just really nicefazzo is just really nicefazzo is just really nicefazzo is just really nicefazzo is just really nicefazzo is just really nicefazzo is just really nice

I met Tiff Needle, Jeremy Clarkson and the old guy (from the classic Top Gear) at a motorshow a number of years ago and whooped all of thier butts on Sega Rally Arcade Machine They were left standing in my dust!

Of course, Clarky couldnt take it

Last edited by fazzo; Apr 12th 2007 at 8:14 am. Reason: spelling
Old Apr 12th 2007, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

If memory serves me correct it's a drinks menu/wine list in my hands.

Somehow i dont think they would allow me to grab her arse, and let her show off her lady parts for a publicity shot.

Yes, i was off my head....and she has a nose like a dyson (allegedly)

You are actually bragging about going out with her aren't you???? soooooo funny... JD you are a laugh.... I would go with the whole publicity shot photo story...... it leaves you with a bit of credability!!!

(actually i don't mind Jordan, met her once, find it hard to believe someone could wear so much make up at one time but she still seemed nice enough - between the foul language etc.... one real class act!)
Old Apr 12th 2007, 8:17 am
Up in the air

You are actually bragging about going out with her aren't you???? soooooo funny... JD you are a laugh.... I would go with the whole publicity shot photo story...... it leaves you with a bit of credability!!!

(actually i don't mind Jordan, met her once, find it hard to believe someone could wear so much make up at one time but she still seemed nice enough - between the foul language etc.... one real class act!)
OK, let go with the publicity shot story, however I lost all credibility last time i was out here !
Old Apr 12th 2007, 8:21 am