British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Celebs you have got up close to! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/celebs-you-have-got-up-close-441554/)

MJC Apr 12th 2007 8:49 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers (Post 4630610)
I dated Jordan.

Ill post a picture in the gallery

Commented on

Miss Eck Apr 12th 2007 8:50 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by MJC (Post 4630653)
Commented on

Likewise .. hee hee

MJC Apr 12th 2007 8:53 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 4630656)
Likewise .. hee hee

Pic was takenm a while back though. Mr D had hair!!

Jammy_Dodgers Apr 12th 2007 8:59 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by MJC (Post 4630664)
Pic was takenm a while back though. Mr D had hair!!

It was about 5 years ago

Lexylou Apr 12th 2007 9:00 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers (Post 4630610)
I dated Jordan.

Ill post a picture in the gallery

Did you really? Or are you joking? That is a level of bad that I thought you would not reach....:ohmy:

Jammy_Dodgers Apr 12th 2007 9:01 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Lexylou (Post 4630686)
Did you really? Or are you joking? That is a level of bad that I thought you would not reach....:ohmy:

She was ok.

Jodie Marsh i regret :p

Lexylou Apr 12th 2007 9:02 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers (Post 4630690)
She was ok.

Jodie Marsh i regret :p

it just gets better..... :(

MJC Apr 12th 2007 9:02 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Lexylou (Post 4630686)
Did you really? Or are you joking? That is a level of bad that I thought you would not reach....:ohmy:

It looks like they were both off their heads in some club and it's more of a publicity shot - is that a polaroid in your hand jams?

Still, fair play to you geezer!

What did her silcone enhanced tits feel like?

Lexylou Apr 12th 2007 9:03 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers (Post 4630690)
She was ok.

Jodie Marsh i regret :p

so would it take up less time/space to post who you haven't 'dated' ? :p

Jammy_Dodgers Apr 12th 2007 9:06 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by MJC (Post 4630697)
It looks like they were both off their heads in some club and it's more of a publicity shot - is that a polaroid in your hand jams?

Still, fair play to you geezer!

What did her silcone enhanced tits feel like?

If memory serves me correct it's a drinks menu/wine list in my hands.

Somehow i dont think they would allow me to grab her arse, and let her show off her lady parts for a publicity shot.

Yes, i was off my head....and she has a nose like a dyson (allegedly)

fazzo Apr 12th 2007 9:13 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 
I met Tiff Needle, Jeremy Clarkson and the old guy (from the classic Top Gear) at a motorshow a number of years ago and whooped all of thier butts on Sega Rally Arcade Machine :) They were left standing in my dust!

Of course, Clarky couldnt take it :D

Lexylou Apr 12th 2007 9:14 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers (Post 4630715)
If memory serves me correct it's a drinks menu/wine list in my hands.

Somehow i dont think they would allow me to grab her arse, and let her show off her lady parts for a publicity shot.

Yes, i was off my head....and she has a nose like a dyson (allegedly)


You are actually bragging about going out with her aren't you???? soooooo funny... JD you are a laugh.... I would go with the whole publicity shot photo story...... it leaves you with a bit of credability!!! :rofl: :thumbsup:

(actually i don't mind Jordan, met her once, find it hard to believe someone could wear so much make up at one time but she still seemed nice enough - between the foul language etc.... one real class act!)

Jammy_Dodgers Apr 12th 2007 9:17 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Lexylou (Post 4630744)
You are actually bragging about going out with her aren't you???? soooooo funny... JD you are a laugh.... I would go with the whole publicity shot photo story...... it leaves you with a bit of credability!!! :rofl: :thumbsup:

(actually i don't mind Jordan, met her once, find it hard to believe someone could wear so much make up at one time but she still seemed nice enough - between the foul language etc.... one real class act!)

OK, let go with the publicity shot story, however I lost all credibility last time i was out here !

Autonomy Apr 12th 2007 9:21 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by NorthernLad (Post 4630461)
Craig Logan did the best - some sort of record company boss I think. One of the brothers was an actor, Blade II I think.

He's really very nice - I used to work with him...

Jammy_Dodgers Apr 12th 2007 9:23 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Autonomy (Post 4630773)
He's really very nice - I used to work with him...

Luke Goss was in Blade ll. He was the bad guy, a sort of half vampire half mong-thing.

His acting was actually very good!


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:46 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.