British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Celebs you have got up close to! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/celebs-you-have-got-up-close-441554/)

Confucius Apr 12th 2007 8:13 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 4630503)
Crikey .. that sounds ominous!

Alternatively,I might do as you did;cover myself up in a black bag and post a photo on here...

Miss Eck Apr 12th 2007 8:16 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 4630509)
Alternatively,I might do as you did;cover myself up in a black bag and post a photo on here...

How dare you speak about my outfit like that :frown:

Confucius Apr 12th 2007 8:17 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 4630516)
How dare you speak about my outfit like that :frown:

Behind my computer screen I can say whatever I want...

Miss Eck Apr 12th 2007 8:19 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 4630520)
Behind my computer screen I can say whatever I want...

Yeah .. chicken!

Confucius Apr 12th 2007 8:20 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 4630525)
Yeah .. chicken!

Exactly...And coloured as a chicken too...

Miss Eck Apr 12th 2007 8:22 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 4630530)
Exactly...And coloured as a chicken too...

When I was young, I used to have to hold down the chickens whilst my mother would raise a hatchet :eek: ... so watch it boy!

Confucius Apr 12th 2007 8:23 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 4630537)
When I was young, I used to have to hold down the chickens whilst my mother would raise a hatchet :eek: ... so watch it boy!

You can hold me down whenever you want...

Miss Eck Apr 12th 2007 8:26 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 4630538)
You can hold me down whenever you want...

and my mother can raise the hatchet :rofl:

Confucius Apr 12th 2007 8:27 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 4630552)
and my mother can raise the hatchet :rofl:

Leave the parents out of this...

MJC Apr 12th 2007 8:34 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 
Brian Robson (ex Man U and was at the time WBA manager) sat next to him and his missus dxb-man, we got pissed (no I hear you say) and talked about the North East.

Had lunch with Robin Cook, really decent and honest bloke, with a face for radio.

Various (mostly thick) footballers, Andy Cole comes to mind as most probably the thickest bloke I've ever met.

Can't remember any others, they obviously didn't make an impression on me.

Confucius Apr 12th 2007 8:37 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by MJC (Post 4630582)
Brian Robson (ex Man U and was at the time WBA manager) sat next to him and his missus dxb-man, we got pissed (no I hear you say) and talked about the North East.

Had lunch with Robin Cook, really decent and honest bloke, with a face for radio.

Various (mostly thick) footballers, Andy Cole comes to mind as most probably the thickest bloke I've ever met.

Can't remember any others, they obviously didn't make an impression on me.

You mostly into thick blokes,MJC???

Jammy_Dodgers Apr 12th 2007 8:39 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 
I dated Jordan.

Ill post a picture in the gallery

MJC Apr 12th 2007 8:39 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 4630602)
You mostly into thick blokes,MJC???

Nah, I like the length too!

Confucius Apr 12th 2007 8:42 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by MJC (Post 4630613)
Nah, I like the length too!

Love a man who knows what he wants...

Confucius Apr 12th 2007 8:42 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers (Post 4630610)
I dated Jordan.

Ill post a picture in the gallery

Jordan Knight???New kid on the block???


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:03 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.