British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Celebs you have got up close to! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/celebs-you-have-got-up-close-441554/)

Miss Eck Apr 12th 2007 7:28 am

Celebs you have got up close to!
 
Okay .. so who's hand have you shaken? Or what celeb have you met?

Here are the ones that I can think of: -

Gordon Ramsey
Lee Sharpe
John Barnes
Bryan Murray (Trevor Jordache from Brookie - burried under the patio)
Dave Lee Travis
Phil Mitchell (can't think of his real name off hand)
Gazza

Blue Cat Apr 12th 2007 7:50 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 4630377)
Okay .. so who's hand have you shaken? Or what celeb have you met?

Here are the ones that I can think of: -

Gordon Ramsey
Lee Sharpe
John Barnes
Bryan Murray (Trevor Jordache from Brookie - burried under the patio)
Dave Lee Travis
Phil Mitchell (can't think of his real name off hand)
Gazza

bryan ferry
jimmy nail
bobby davro - georgous eyes, had dinner with him!
brian johnson
jay kay
paul mccartney
mick hucknall
ruud gullit or whatever you call him - footy player
tiger woods
loads of other golfers can't remember their names
Bros - when will I, will I be famous!!! (showing age)
mark knoffler

Blue Cat Apr 12th 2007 7:53 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 
does chris fisher count!!
:rofl:

Miss Eck Apr 12th 2007 7:54 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4630445)
does chris fisher count!!
:rofl:

Of course he does!

Miss Eck Apr 12th 2007 7:55 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4630441)
bryan ferry
jimmy nail
bobby davro - georgous eyes, had dinner with him!
brian johnson
jay kay
paul mccartney
mick hucknall
ruud gullit or whatever you call him - footy player
tiger woods
loads of other golfers can't remember their names
Bros - when will I, will I be famous!!! (showing age)
mark knoffler

I was just talking to someone about Bros yesterday .. she is from Oz so did not know of them. showed her some pics and she did not think they were nice :huh: I loved em when they first came on the scene .. well Matt .. not the token ugly guy.

Blue Cat Apr 12th 2007 7:57 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 4630450)
I was just talking to someone about Bros yesterday .. she is from Oz so did not know of them. showed her some pics and she did not think they were nice :huh: I loved em when they first came on the scene .. well Matt .. not the token ugly guy.

matt goss, yup were a bit of ok ! wonder what they are doing now??? bet he has lost his looks. Met them both after a top of the tops type thing in newcastle, and Dollar - remember them! terrible.

NorthernLad Apr 12th 2007 7:58 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 
Craig Logan did the best - some sort of record company boss I think. One of the brothers was an actor, Blade II I think.

Miss Eck Apr 12th 2007 8:00 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by NorthernLad (Post 4630461)
Craig Logan did the best - some sort of record company boss I think. One of the brothers was an actor, Blade II I think.

Matt has done a few films. They still look good but not much hair left!

Confucius Apr 12th 2007 8:01 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 4630463)
Matt has done a few films. They still look good but not much hair left!

Just like me...

Miss Eck Apr 12th 2007 8:05 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 4630465)
Just like me...

What, done a few films or lost your hair?

Confucius Apr 12th 2007 8:06 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 4630481)
What, done a few films or lost your hair?

No...The "still look good" part...

Lexylou Apr 12th 2007 8:06 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 
I met lots of celebs in my previous job. None of them really even stick in my mind too much to be honest. Billy Connelly was the nicest. Loved him. Met him loads. Sean the 'best' Bond was always nice too.

Once met The All Saints (when they were around the first time) they were ugly, rude and thick.

Miss Eck Apr 12th 2007 8:06 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 4630486)
No...The "still look good" part...

Why don't you put up your best photo and let us ladies be the judge?!!!

Confucius Apr 12th 2007 8:08 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 4630488)
Why don't you put up your best photo and let us ladies be the judge?!!!

Never...For the sake of all of your well-being....You may be terrified by it...

Miss Eck Apr 12th 2007 8:12 am

Re: Celebs you have got up close to!
 

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 4630490)
Never...For the sake of all of your well-being....You may be terrified by it...

Crikey .. that sounds ominous!


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:12 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.