Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Celebs you have got up close to!

Celebs you have got up close to!

Old May 23rd 2007, 4:57 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Celebs you have got up close to!

there you go!!!
Old May 23rd 2007, 5:07 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
there you go!!!
Mr Brosnan
That monkey Jones bloke
The young one in steptoe and son
Gripper from grange hill
The irish guy who won Eurovision

Soooooooo many just dont want to keep name dropping
Old May 24th 2007, 4:34 am
W10

Originally Posted by Lexylou
I met lots of celebs in my previous job. None of them really even stick in my mind too much to be honest. Billy Connelly was the nicest. Loved him. Met him loads. Sean the 'best' Bond was always nice too.

Once met The All Saints (when they were around the first time) they were ugly, rude and thick.
Like Lexy - I spent a lot of time dealing with celebs in my previous jobs. They're just normal people.

Although...I am friends with some top professional sportsmen and did go on a date with a minor celebrity once

Old May 24th 2007, 4:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Like Lexy - I spent a lot of time dealing with celebs in my previous jobs. They're just normal people.

Although...I am friends with some top professional sportsmen and did go on a date with a minor celebrity once
Under 18???
Old May 24th 2007, 4:38 am
W10

Originally Posted by Confucius
Under 18???
I don't think you are under 18 my friend

Old May 24th 2007, 4:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
I don't think you are under 18 my friend
Me neither...But that's besides the point,my friend...:winkwinkwink:
Old May 24th 2007, 4:48 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I used to have breakfast regularly with David Nixon ..
none of you will remember him ....
Old May 24th 2007, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

Bros - when will I, will I be famous!!! (showing age)
Bros!! I think they're the earliest modern music act I can remember! Then and Kylie.
Old May 24th 2007, 9:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Gripper from grange hill
omg, I don't believe it...i was totally and utterly madly in love with him, always did like the bad boys . And that quiff of his...hmmmm

How come you met him, and when was it - i've seen a recent photo of him and sadly he has turned into a right munter...

MM, xx
Old May 24th 2007, 9:46 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
omg, I don't believe it...i was totally and utterly madly in love with him, always did like the bad boys . And that quiff of his...hmmmm

How come you met him, and when was it - i've seen a recent photo of him and sadly he has turned into a right munter...

MM, xx
I soooooooooo loved him ...
I met him at a charity football match in my local town and afterwards he was all muddy ...gush...and he was chatting up a group of older girls and my friends sister was one of them so we got to chat to him ...well i didnt just stared

Its always the way ...The really nice ones always turn into mingers ...Look at Tucker Jenkins
Old May 24th 2007, 9:46 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa

MM, xx
I can't remember which one he was??? I can just remember Mark Fowler in Grange Hill!!
Old May 24th 2007, 9:47 am
Concierge

I met him at a charity football match in my local town and afterwards he was all muddy ...gush...and he was chatting up a group of older girls and my friends sister was one of them so we got to chat to him ...well i didnt just stared

Its always the way ...The really nice ones always turn into mingers ...Look at Tucker Jenkins
Tucker Jenkins! that rings a bell!!
Old May 24th 2007, 9:48 am
Here comes the Sun

I can't remember which one he was??? I can just remember Mark Fowler in Grange Hill!!
thats tucker jenkins
Old May 24th 2007, 9:49 am
W10

oh...I was in Bagleys once and ended up being offered a trip to Bolivia with Ant from Grange Hill.

Old May 24th 2007, 9:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, but Tucker Jenkins didn't do it for me even in his pre-minger days...i only had eyes for the Stebson boy! I am soooo jealous of you TS!

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.