Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Celebs you have got up close to!

Celebs you have got up close to!

Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Lexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Celebs you have got up close to!

This is for you BC....was going to post one of super ally but did a search and have you seen what he looks like now..... I don't want his phone number anymore....

http://www.sanctuarygroup.com/media/...C-00000232.jpg
Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

stop dissin Sue, a top bit of milf she is

If she is good enough for Super and Sir Clifford de Richard, then she is good enough for me

No1 please sue
Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Lexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond repute

Ok... could not resist...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/derby/content/i...dy_160x200.jpg

Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lexylou
This is for you BC....was going to post one of super ally but did a search and have you seen what he looks like now..... I don't want his phone number anymore....

http://www.sanctuarygrop.com/media/i...C-00000232.jpg
Ok Ally is a wee bit podgy nowadays, but remember unlike Mr Pellow, super didnt go on a 10 year skag diet
Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
stop dissin Sue, a top bit of milf she is

If she is good enough for Super and Sir Clifford de Richard, then she is good enough for me

No1 please sue
http://www.drhadwentrust.f2s.com/%5B...r350Hat42.JPEG
there you go then.... so you dont feel left out.... A young Sue for you. x
Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I've met loads cos of my previous jobs...but the most gorg was Suggs, such a cool guy, and very funny. I fancied the pants off him at the time...

Ricky Martin - who I used to think was lovely - is a spotty t*sser. At an awards show I was doing, we were under the strictest instructions that for any photos or filming, the cameras had to have a special filter and be a certain distance away. Oh, and one of my journo friends went to the loo at the same time as him and said he has a small dick!

MJC, I used to see Robin Cook once a month for House of Commons Questions and he was lovely, looked like a gnome, but a really genuinely nice guy... always took the time to stop and chat, which most of the others never bothered to do.

MM, xx
BE Forum Addict

http://www.drhadwentrust.f2s.com/%5B...r350Hat42.JPEG
there you go then.... so you dont feel left out.... A young Sue for you. x

i challenge any sane man to turn down a night of pash with sue.
BE Forum Addict

Ok Ally is a wee bit podgy nowadays, but remember unlike Mr Pellow, super didnt go on a 10 year skag diet
skag diet or no skag diet.... Marti is the more stunning by far.... those eyes... those teeth, that smile..... suddenly I feel 18 again....
Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

skag diet or no skag diet.... Marti is the more stunning by far.... those eyes... those teeth, that smile..... suddenly I feel 18 again....
and wishing you were lucky.......................
Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

i challenge any sane man to turn down a night of pash with sue.
my husband does not rate her at all.... he is more into this kind of laydee....
http://alyssamilano.hadrian.net/pict...no.misc_03.jpg

I am with him on that.... i would turn lesbian for her.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:59 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I have met & still know lots - many are clients.

Include:

Several well known policitians & their advisers
An ex page 3 girl
TV presenters
Actors (inc an ex Bond)
Bands & musicians

Most have been very nice - a few right dicks, but isn't that the way of the world?
Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

site blocked with me im afraid.....is she naked??

(ps i am being sarcastic with my lovefest with our Sue. Im in my early 30's for god sake, she is old enough to be my mum
Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

try this one
http://images.askmen.com/galleries/a...-picture-4.jpg
Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

and wishing you were lucky.......................
or that I was his Goodnight Girl....ah what a sweet mystery.

Last edited by Lexylou; Apr 12th 2007 at 10:06 am. Reason: error
Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

site blocked with me im afraid.....is she naked??

(ps i am being sarcastic with my lovefest with our Sue. Im in my early 30's for god sake, she is old enough to be my mum
admit it, you have an older woman fantasy thing going on. You granny grabber....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.