Cat Flap

Old Aug 28th 2007, 4:21 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cat Flap

With a few cat lovers here, I am hoping someone will know of a firm that installs cat flaps. Need one put into a glass door.

Cheers
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cat Flap

Originally Posted by Miss Eck View Post
With a few cat lovers here, I am hoping someone will know of a firm that installs cat flaps. Need one put into a glass door.

Cheers
Official Announcement:

All responses including the words "pussy" and "opening" should be sent direct to Jimmy Tarbuck, NOT posted on The Bored.

By order of the management.

Thank you.

Last edited by The Dean; Aug 28th 2007 at 6:34 pm. Reason: Riyadh fever
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:35 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Dean View Post
Official Announcement:

All responses including the words "pussy" and "opening" shoiuld be sent direct to Jimmy Tarbuck, NOT posted on The Bored.

Thank you.
Do you mean to keep calling it the bored?
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The Dean View Post
Official Announcement:

All responses including the words "pussy" and "opening" should be sent direct to Jimmy Tarbuck, NOT posted on The Bored.

Thank you.
Evening Shag You well?
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:36 pm

Originally Posted by oktoberon View Post
Evening Shag You well?
My eyes read that the wrong way as soon as I saw it...
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by beebee View Post
My eyes read that the wrong way as soon as I saw it...
Beebs
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:52 pm

Beebs
i need more alcohol so i can read properly
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

i need more alcohol so i can read properly
Not fair - you know I'm on lemonade. Should be given the all clear tomorrow
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:58 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

I got so excited when I popped on and seen there were a few replies

Think of my poor little pussy cat who just wants to get out and play.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:06 pm

I got so excited when I popped on and seen there were a few replies

Think of my poor little pussy cat who just wants to get out and play.
For now you will just have to play doorman!!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:07 pm

Not fair - you know I'm on lemonade. Should be given the all clear tomorrow
oh..give yourself the all clear tonight!!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:10 pm
Pog mo thoin

For now you will just have to play doorman!!
She is waking me up at 6am every morning just so I can let her out so she can do her 'business' outside.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

oh..give yourself the all clear tonight!!
OK Dr. Beebs hath spoken. 4 long Island Ice T's coming riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight up
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

She is waking me up at 6am every morning just so I can let her out so she can do her 'business' outside.
Good time fior you to go for a run
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:15 pm

OK Dr. Beebs hath spoken. 4 long Island Ice T's coming riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight up
4!! Just one.then go to bed!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.