Cassanova strikes

Old Apr 18th 2006, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold
Default Cassanova strikes

You were the first person that sprang to my mind when I read this story!!!

Was it you, will we not be seeing you for the next month????

Cassanova strikes in dubai!
Old Apr 18th 2006, 8:50 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cassanova strikes

Originally Posted by Benson
You were the first person that sprang to my mind when I read this story!!!

Was it you, will we not be seeing you for the next month????

Cassanova strikes in dubai!

Benson, I feel hurt that you feel that this guy could possibly be Casanova!

Casanova, does not chases women! actaully as a matter of fact he is the Victim.

Read Here!
Old Apr 18th 2006, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CasaNova
Benson, I feel hurt that you feel that this guy could possibly be Casanova!

Casanova, does not chases women! actaully as a matter of fact he is the Victim.

Read Here!

Nice reply but I still don't believe you.

It was you c'mon admit it. You will feel better when you get it off your chest!
Old Apr 18th 2006, 9:39 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Benson
Nice reply but I still don't believe you.

It was you c'mon admit it. You will feel better when you get it off your chest!

if it was me i would have drawn naked graffiti of hers!!! along with other things happen around her sensitive parts.

but its not me who have done that.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

miss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud of

if it was me i would have drawn naked graffiti of hers!!! along with other things happen around her sensitive parts.

but its not me who have done that.
no wonder you're scared of women - i'm sure most of them feel like physically hurting you!
Old Apr 18th 2006, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by miss behave
no wonder you're scared of women - i'm sure most of them feel like physically hurting you!

I think all women want to hurt him not most
Old Apr 18th 2006, 3:50 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by miss behave

You and I...

We r make chase for each other

I am make car by your side

You are wink for my hansom

Together we drive and lock eye

I give you number

And wait 4 ur hart on side of road

You r send picture through mms

You are the image of fire in dragon beuty

I am send poem from my hart

I am love 4 U!

You are send picture of red rose for me

I am send funny video to your loved heartedness

Together we laugh in sunset

We r destenid to make happy adventure
Old Apr 18th 2006, 6:07 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like something you sent to a german shepherd .....
Old Apr 18th 2006, 7:44 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Ray
Sounds like something you sent to a german shepherd .....

i am practising some poetry for italy, esp for Milano!

Old Apr 18th 2006, 7:53 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

i am practising some poetry for italy, esp for Milano!

mmm ... I can see you are gonna pull loads
Old Apr 18th 2006, 7:55 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
mmm ... I can see you are gonna pull loads
Trucks maybe !!!!!
Old Apr 18th 2006, 7:56 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Trucks maybe !!!!!
It's Italy, don't they still have carts?
Old Apr 18th 2006, 7:59 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowbunny
It's Italy, don't they still have carts?
yes, and lots of little old blind dears
Old Apr 18th 2006, 8:01 pm
Ray

Here's the italian women... If you can afford the price ..
Attached Thumbnails Cassanova strikes-lucciole.jpg  
Old Apr 19th 2006, 5:41 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Ray
Here's the italian women... If you can afford the price ..

Ray, perhaps actually you could read what i really feel.

Men Should Not Be Chasing Women Anymore!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.