Reload this Page >

CAREER MOVE TO DUBAI PLEASE ADVICE

CAREER MOVE TO DUBAI PLEASE ADVICE

Old Jan 10th 2012, 9:04 pm
Just Joined

Facezhz is an unknown quantity at this point
Post CAREER MOVE TO DUBAI PLEASE ADVICE

Hi there,

I'm really looking for as much help and information regarding my move to Dubai.

I'm actually in the process of hunting jobs in Dubai from London, it's not as easy as I thought it would be, most of the uk recruiters I have summited c.v's too but I'm still waiting on feed back. ( Well it has only been 24hours lol )
My expertise lys within marketing & PR with a strong sales back ground, last year I won "young entruiponier of 2011 London" since recent weeks ive made clear I want to move to Dubai but hw that is the question??

Most companies that are based in London for recruitment don't seem to be doing much for me. How does one pursue there dream move to Dubai and pursue there career?

My working back group and professional achievements are amazing, I've been suggested to fly out to dubai and job hunt is that advisable?

Please what do I do?
Move to Dubai and hunt for a job?
Continue searching net for jobs?
Recommend me to a top head hunter/recruiter?
Do I fly out on a tourist visa or?..

Once in Dubai
We're to live?
How to travel round? Car? How much monthly?
How much for a nice 1bed flat in a nice area?

Is the ex pat community all over Dubai or just in certain areas?

Please all the help I can get will be appreciated,

Thanks

Facezhz
Old Jan 10th 2012, 9:27 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CAREER MOVE TO DUBAI PLEASE ADVICE

Originally Posted by Facezhz
last year I won "young entruiponier of 2011 London"
you must indeed be one of a kind!

[if it wasn't me, it'd be one of the others picking you up on that and they're often not half as nice about it!]

Anyhow, it's still quite tough in Dubai. Good luck with the search... that and patience.

You only need concern yourself with the nitty gritty of where to live once you've found a job - location and package will dictate where best for you to stay. Dubai is about 85% expat. They get everywhere1
Old Jan 10th 2012, 10:40 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Please what do I do?
Welcome to BE and good luck....but please do read the wiki and read over past threads because, well all those questions get asked almost daily and they have been answered, loads.

The rest, well as pointed out all depend on the job and package.
Old Jan 11th 2012, 2:35 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

In a nutshell don't bother, we have enough people who can't string a sentence together as it is
Old Jan 11th 2012, 2:59 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

****nugget alert red.

Another space cadet who is the best in the world...
Old Jan 11th 2012, 3:51 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

First of all, don't use capital letters as it can be infuriating to read. Secondly, use the appropriate ME Job Discussions forum. Thirdly, do your own research.
Old Jan 11th 2012, 4:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Mogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to all

No vacancies in Dubai at present.
Old Jan 11th 2012, 4:16 am
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute

You sound very familiar. I feel I may have been working with several of your clones over the last few weeks.

You will fit right in. A few things though...

1. Do you like pointy shoes?

2. Is collecting aftershave important to you?

3. Are you able to boast of your "achievements" very loudly in bars and restaurants?

Plus, just a hint, you may want to review your CV and letter to these recruitment agencies. You're after communications and marketing jobs - I'd start by marketing yourself more effectively...
Old Jan 11th 2012, 5:20 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

We're closed, like Magrathea in the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy....
Old Jan 11th 2012, 5:52 am
Some say, he adores KSA

iamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lullabelle
You sound very familiar. I feel I may have been working with several of your clones over the last few weeks.

You will fit right in. A few things though...

1. Do you like pointy shoes?

2. Is collecting aftershave important to you?

3. Are you able to boast of your "achievements" very loudly in bars and restaurants?
Sounds like a description of the typical "Apprentice" contestant
Old Jan 11th 2012, 5:56 am
Some say, he adores KSA

iamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
An exceedingly appropriate simile
Old Jan 11th 2012, 6:04 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthestig
An exceedingly appropriate simile
I thought so.....
Old Jan 11th 2012, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,

I'm really looking for as much help and information regarding my move to Dubai.

I'm actually in the process of hunting jobs in Dubai from London, it's not as easy as I thought it would be, most of the uk recruiters I have summited c.v's no apostrophetooto but I'm still waiting on feed back. ( Well it has only been 24hours lol )
My expertise lys lies within marketing & PR with a strong sales back ground, last year I won "young entruiponier entrepreneur of 2011 London" since recent weeks ive I've made it clear that I want to move to Dubai but hw how? That is the question

Most companies that are based in London for recruitment don't seem to be doing much for me. How does one pursue there their dream move to Dubai and pursue there ditto career?

My working back group and professional achievements are amazing, Self praise is no recommendation I've been suggested advised to fly out to dubai and job hunt is that advisable?

Please what do I do?

Once in Dubai
We're Where to live?
How to travel round? Car? How much monthly?
How much for a nice 1bed flat in a nice area?

Is the ex pat community all over Dubai or just in certain areas?

Please all the help I can get will be appreciated,

Thanks

Facezhz
Dear God!! Did you complete secondary education sweetie?

Can you tell I am a little bored today
Old Jan 11th 2012, 6:20 am
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
that is perfect. Oh yes.
Old Jan 11th 2012, 6:20 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Dear God!! Did you complete secondary education sweetie?

Can you tell I am a little bored today
I was trying to work out what summitting a recruiting company involved....

Obviously he prefers to go on top....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.