Reload this Page >

Car - need help with Carnet de Passages en Douane

Car - need help with Carnet de Passages en Douane

Old Feb 21st 2005, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

HaMa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Car - need help with Carnet de Passages en Douane

hey guys

i got 2 problems i needed a little help and advice on, first one which is easier i wanted to know where the car clubs are that i can get a Carnet de Passages en Douane from, for temporarily exporting my vehicle to egypt for a few months,

the second thing is, im looking to import my 4x4 from miami ( currently living in uk ) and get it registered in dubai, i want to know if anyone has done this previously and what they experience was,

i would be grateful for any help

regards

HaMa
Old Feb 21st 2005, 10:38 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car - need help with Carnet de Passages en Douane

Originally Posted by HaMa
hey guys

i got 2 problems i needed a little help and advice on, first one which is easier i wanted to know where the car clubs are that i can get a Carnet de Passages en Douane from, for temporarily exporting my vehicle to egypt for a few months,

the second thing is, im looking to import my 4x4 from miami ( currently living in uk ) and get it registered in dubai, i want to know if anyone has done this previously and what they experience was,

i would be grateful for any help

regards

HaMa
The one thing i do know is that if you have any finance on the cars then its near on impossible to get. You have to either pay off any outstanding money or stump up a massive security deposit.

If your car(s) are finance free then ignore this !!

I would like to know as well actually, just incase i want to move elsewhere
Old Feb 21st 2005, 10:43 am
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
The one thing i do know is that if you have any finance on the cars then its near on impossible to get. You have to either pay off any outstanding money or stump up a massive security deposit.

If your car(s) are finance free then ignore this !!

I would like to know as well actually, just incase i want to move elsewhere
Thank r u movN
Old Feb 21st 2005, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

HaMa is an unknown quantity at this point

hey guys

just found this,

http://www.atcuae.org/ automobile and touring club of the uae, they issue the carnet de passage, still going to find out whats involved, hope nothing complicated

HaMa