Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Capoeira in the UAE

Capoeira in the UAE

Old Aug 13th 2007, 6:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Capoeira in the UAE

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
err...well i did say that i'd seen it, to be fair (and ssshhh...the other blondes didn't work that out for themselves, lmao...)

MM, xx
the other blondes still think that karate is a dodgy aftershave from the 1980's!!
Old Aug 13th 2007, 6:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
the other blondes still think that karate is a dodgy aftershave from the 1980's!!
ouch...i reckon you'll pay for that, hahahaha...

MM, xx
Old Aug 13th 2007, 6:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

ouch...i reckon you'll pay for that, hahahaha...

MM, xx
will be watching my back!!!
Old Aug 13th 2007, 6:32 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

err...well i did say that i'd seen it, to be fair (and ssshhh...the other blondes didn't work that out for themselves, lmao...)

MM, xx
I am still here...
Old Aug 13th 2007, 6:33 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Cupboard for you...
Old Aug 13th 2007, 6:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by beebee
Cupboard for you...
you are sending me into the cupboard with your daughter again!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

if I remember rightly it is martial arts disguised as dancing. The slaves in the sugar plantations did it that way so their owners wouldnt know it was a martial art!
did you just wikipedia that? lol...

you are sending me into the cupboard with your daughter again!!!!!!!!
you are in a muslim country afterall... these things have to be done behind closed doors lol
Old Aug 14th 2007, 6:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Cham128
did you just wikipedia that? lol...
nah, my mind is a fountain of completely useless knowledge
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:22 pm
Just Joined

Sonya is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anyone say how long normally it take to hunt a job here!?!?! they just ask you to go for interview and when you go you find they have not even read the posted CV...seemed to me they see the attached photo and are just curious to know who you are!!!
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sonya
Can anyone say how long normally it take to hunt a job here!?!?! they just ask you to go for interview and when you go you find they have not even read the posted CV...seemed to me they see the attached photo and are just curious to know who you are!!!
like asking how long's a piece of string...it's as long as it takes! What field are you in and where are you from??

MM, xx
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:25 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sonya
maybe it's better to start a new thread with this question...here it'll most probably get overlooked...unless your are looking for a job as an Capoeira instructor...
Old Aug 14th 2007, 7:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Aye...Capoeira...Found at Brazilian Churascaria Kebab stands...
Old Aug 14th 2007, 7:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Confucius
Aye...Capoeira...Found at Brazilian Churascaria Kebab stands...
don't be silly, that's candomblé you're thinking of...

MM, xx
Old Aug 14th 2007, 7:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

don't be silly, that's candomblé you're thinking of...

MM, xx
Also put some sauce in it...And take out the tomatoes...
Old Aug 14th 2007, 7:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Confucius
Also put some sauce in it...And take out the tomatoes...
hell yeah...saucier the better...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.