Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

It can't get any worse now!!!

It can't get any worse now!!!

Old Jan 25th 2005, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold
Default It can't get any worse now!!!

OK, it had to happen sometime, but it's still come as a bit of a shock. There is a thread on expatwoman on .........

.... TUPPERWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG GHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Jan 25th 2005, 12:37 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: It can't get any worse now!!!

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
OK, it had to happen sometime, but it's still come as a bit of a shock. There is a thread on expatwoman on .........

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG GHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just saw it myself...LOLOL
Old Jan 25th 2005, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

Anya4Dubai will become famous soon enoughAnya4Dubai will become famous soon enough

Wot - I thought you would have atleast looked for the clause banning 'Tupperware parties' in you rental/sale agreement. . They do have these in some agreements u know!

Look wot u got ur self in to lake lassie!! LOL

Anya
Old Jan 25th 2005, 12:43 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anya4Dubai
Wot - I thought you would have atleast looked for the clause banning 'Tupperware parties' in you rental/sale agreement. . They do have these in some agreements u know!

Look wot u got ur self in to lake lassie!! LOL

Anya
What is wrong with tupperware party?? Why is it being ban? Sorry ... I know what is tupperware party... but dunno why are u girls so shock...

How are everybody today?
Old Jan 25th 2005, 12:46 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Can I join in?? Aaarrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

I can resist, I can resist, I can resist.....
Old Jan 25th 2005, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

Anya4Dubai will become famous soon enoughAnya4Dubai will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by novita77
What is wrong with tupperware party?? Why is it being ban? Sorry ... I know what is tupperware party... but dunno why are u girls so shock...

How are everybody today?
Hi Novi,

Novi, have u been to one?
They should be banned, anyone having them at their houses must be reported to the Dubai Municipality - you get a 1million dirham reward.
Old Jan 25th 2005, 1:05 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anya4Dubai
Hi Novi,

Novi, have u been to one?
They should be banned, anyone having them at their houses must be reported to the Dubai Municipality - you get a 1million dirham reward.
Why is that ban? My hubby asked now. And 1million dirham reward is that serious or a joke eh???

Is tupperware a jewish company me thinks???
Old Jan 25th 2005, 1:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by novita77

How are everybody today?
It is the absolute epitome of what gives housewives a bad name. Having said that, I'm sure most of us have been to at least 1, and have the kitchen cupboards full of the crap to prove it! They are just so 1970's and awful Novi. Best stick to Ann Summers & botox parties me thinks. (not that I need either)
Old Jan 25th 2005, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Anne Summers!!!! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :scared:

Flavoured Durex

Whips

Toy's

Deep Joy to here the name mentioned

When i get me Rampant Rabbit out on the Road I'm gone ride ride ride

What's the latest model these day's as the smarties in mine are melting, but not in your mouth!!!

Last edited by johnbuoy; Jan 25th 2005 at 1:25 pm.
Old Jan 25th 2005, 1:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
Anne Summers!!!! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :scared:

Falvoured Durex

Whips

Toy's

Deep Joy to here the name mentioned

When i get me Rampant Rabbit out on the Road I'm gone ride ride ride

What's the latest model these day's as the smarties in mine are melting, but not in your mouth!!!
Blimey JB - you been taking lessons from lewd lewis? Think you need a cold shower LOL!!

Off to Body Pump ladies, catch you tomorrow. LL.
Old Jan 25th 2005, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Didn't realise Lewis and i are from the same neck of the wood's, It's frightening :scared: :scared:

I am still at work and guess what i am working on ?

Yes it's a Gadget but not a Rampant Rabbit!!!!

Speak soon, later

Last edited by johnbuoy; Jan 25th 2005 at 1:38 pm.
Old Jan 25th 2005, 1:34 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

It is the absolute epitome of what gives housewives a bad name. Having said that, I'm sure most of us have been to at least 1, and have the kitchen cupboards full of the crap to prove it! They are just so 1970's and awful Novi. Best stick to Ann Summers & botox parties me thinks. (not that I need either)

Im sad .... I have heaps of Tuppaware, though somewhat old but its standing the test of time....

I dont need either but would love to attend another AS party.. no chance here though!
Old Jan 25th 2005, 1:40 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

I actually got my tuppare ware wt me to the ME......sooo good and useful but geez going to a tuppareware party is going a bit toooo far!!!

Would be nicer for women to meet up and gossip, talk about men and sex or even clothes and shoes but pleaseeeeee not about plastic...............
Old Jan 25th 2005, 1:47 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
I actually got my tuppare ware wt me to the ME......sooo good and useful but geez going to a tuppareware party is going a bit toooo far!!!

Would be nicer for women to meet up and gossip, talk about men and sex or even clothes and shoes but pleaseeeeee not about plastic...............

Or recipes!
Old Jan 25th 2005, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Or recipes!
Very Anal

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.