Canadian GP

Old Jun 12th 2011, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

1967tazz is a jewel in the rough1967tazz is a jewel in the rough1967tazz is a jewel in the rough1967tazz is a jewel in the rough1967tazz is a jewel in the rough
Default Canadian GP

Morning all,

Well I am still here, still awaiting my residency visa, so any advice as to on which channel i can watch the Canadian Grand Prix today. I don't want to stream it on Pc as connection can be a bit funny. I am living in Sharbatly In Jeddah for anyone that knows this part of the Kingdom. I add this only because I am trusting that someone may know the stations available in the villas here, there are a couple of hundred, but few English language.

Any help would be great - guess I could always go to a local bar
Old Jun 12th 2011, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

lehoff is a jewel in the roughlehoff is a jewel in the roughlehoff is a jewel in the roughlehoff is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Canadian GP

Originally Posted by 1967tazz
Morning all,

Well I am still here, still awaiting my residency visa, so any advice as to on which channel i can watch the Canadian Grand Prix today. I don't want to stream it on Pc as connection can be a bit funny. I am living in Sharbatly In Jeddah for anyone that knows this part of the Kingdom. I add this only because I am trusting that someone may know the stations available in the villas here, there are a couple of hundred, but few English language.

Any help would be great - guess I could always go to a local bar
Its on Abu Dhabi sports in Dubai, not sure whether you get that in your package over there.
Old Jun 12th 2011, 12:59 pm
Confirmed grumpy old man

Victor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond repute

Abu Dhabi Sports channel 2 gives it with Arabic commentary. If you pay extra you can get AD sports 6 which I believe gives the commentary in English.
Old Jun 12th 2011, 1:44 pm
Roving Donny fan.

Location: Doncaster, UK. But not for long!!! Where's my visa!!!
glynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really nice

I will be watching it online and always get a good stream and play it through my tv.

The abu dhabi box is a bargain at 900 dirham, I have taken a few over to Egypt and they work fine there, so get someone to bring you one over. All prem games, some championship and F1.
Old Jun 12th 2011, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

1967tazz is a jewel in the rough1967tazz is a jewel in the rough1967tazz is a jewel in the rough1967tazz is a jewel in the rough1967tazz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by glynster
I will be watching it online and always get a good stream and play it through my tv.

The abu dhabi box is a bargain at 900 dirham, I have taken a few over to Egypt and they work fine there, so get someone to bring you one over. All prem games, some championship and F1.

Sounds interesting, please tell me more....... it works in KSA then?
Old Jun 12th 2011, 4:24 pm
Roving Donny fan.

Location: Doncaster, UK. But not for long!!! Where's my visa!!!
glynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really nice

Originally Posted by 1967tazz
Sounds interesting, please tell me more....... it works in KSA then?
I would imagine it does as the satellite can be picked up in Sharm and Dahab, Egypt no problems, we called up to get them activated there and told them we were in Egypt, they were fine with it, to renew after 12 months just call them and they reactivate the card. You can also activate the cards online.
Bizarre that its cheap and works fine and its from the middle east, but hey.

They are for sale in Carrefour