Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Can you or your friends help me out in Riyadh with accommadation?

Can you or your friends help me out in Riyadh with accommadation?

Old Nov 15th 2011, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

Dominic82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can you or your friends help me out in Riyadh with accommadation?

Hello there everyone,

I really appreciate your time for reading my thread. Im a 29 year old guy who has recently taken up a job in Riyadh. After having a massive wait for my visa to come through and signing I eventually arrived last week. Having spoke with the company on many occasions they had told me that I would have compound accommodation. On arrival in Saudi I was then told that i would be put in a villa sharing with three other Jordanian lads...hmm not quite what i expected. So on my first day i went to the head office to air my grievances to then be told that it was too expensive for them to put me on a compound and better to put me in the villa.I then said I would pay some extra towards it.So this is where you great people come into it and offer me a room in a compound accommodation at an affordable price??!!! Im a clean nice guy who works extremely hard and wouldnt bother you at all. The villa is okay in a nice area but to be honest I want to get away from the city after working with locals all day and night.

Many Thanks,

Dom
Old Nov 15th 2011, 6:17 pm
Just Joined

SamyBesbes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can you or your friends help me out in Riyadh with accommadation?

Sorry Dom, I can’t help much as I’m still waiting the visa and I wanted to ask you which nationality you are and how long you have waited.

I’m asking this because for Canadians citizen the business visa with an authorization processing time is now 90 days.