Can you sing?

Old Jul 19th 2005, 5:56 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Can you sing?

Who would have ever guessed it?

Thanks to KD's vocal skills, we were able to secure second place at the quiz last nite after a tie for 2nd place. KD bradved to audience and went up there and belted out a choon to save the day.

If you havent k'd him already, I suggest you do, as his efforts won us a dinner voucher for two.

Cheers Kelvyn!
Old Jul 19th 2005, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Can you sing?

once and once only

Last edited by kelvynd; Jul 19th 2005 at 8:53 am. Reason: no need to quote
Old Jul 19th 2005, 11:02 am
W10

Default Re: Can you sing?

SM thinks I sound like James Taylor.

I think I sound like James Taylor being kicked in the testicles repeatedly.

Old Jul 19th 2005, 11:17 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kelvynd
once and once only

heh heh..... we'll c about that...... theres always next week and we are hoping for a repeat performance!
Old Jul 19th 2005, 11:19 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by W10
SM thinks I sound like James Taylor.

I think I sound like James Taylor being kicked in the testicles repeatedly.

no comment..... need to hear u singing first.
Old Jul 19th 2005, 4:25 pm
W10

Originally Posted by Face81
no comment..... need to hear u singing first.
You'll be more likely to find James Taylor agreeing to you kicking him repeatedly in the testicles.

As for Kelvyn, surely the monicker KD Lang will have to be applied now?

I mean

1, They both like sleeping with women
2, They both look like men
3, They both can't sing

Old Jul 20th 2005, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
You'll be more likely to find James Taylor agreeing to you kicking him repeatedly in the testicles.

I mean

3, They both can't sing
I can't argue with the 3 reasons but not sure i like the name.
Old Jul 20th 2005, 7:51 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by W10

I mean

3, They both can't sing
I agree with the first 2, but you should have heard him sing..... he brought the house down! I mean his voice won us our prize.
Old Jul 20th 2005, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Face81
I agree with the first 2, but you should have heard him sing..... he brought the house down! I mean his voice won us our prize.
shattered a few glasses and windows was about all......
Old Jul 20th 2005, 9:31 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by kelvynd
shattered a few glasses and windows was about all......
Think I saw a few cracks on some of the glass panels on Emirates Towers this morning. LOL

didnt have any effect on the tarts though... think one of them fancied you.