Can you help?

Old Sep 11th 2005, 1:41 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can you help?

Or know of anyone that genuinely can!

Today my eldest came across two kittens that are approx 2 months old, they are both female, white with splats of tortoise shell markings, clean eyes, nose, no fleas and very friendly.... No collars!

Iam taking them to the vets tomorrow to be check out, but dont feel that they will find anything wrong with them.

Getting hold of feline friends was difficult to say the least, but have been in touch with co - ordinater and has promised me that he will find a foster home within the week and if he cant then he will take then on himself along with the other 6 that he has.

They are really very cute, but as I have just lost my 13 yr old cat Im not prepared to get attached!

If you can or know of anyone that is happy to home these loveable creatures then pls get in touch.

Thanks
Old Sep 14th 2005, 12:18 pm

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can you help?

Hi Heart,

Did you have any luck finding these little ones a home?
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:24 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can you help?

Originally Posted by Welivehere
Hi Heart,

Did you have any luck finding these little ones a home?

Hi J..... Not as yet, sending you a pm