Can I retry?

Old May 30th 2005, 5:53 am
Super freak

American Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to all
Default Can I retry?

Didn't feel like I fit in too well here before, so I stopped posting. I am willing to try again, if you will let me. I don't know anything about Dubai, but am learning about Abu Dhabi City and Al Ain. I don't go out and am not living there yet, but hope to be there by the end of the summer!

Is the "cool club" taking new members? and what do I have to do, show my boobs or something?

Just kidding. Letting you guys know I am back lurking.

AM
Old May 30th 2005, 6:10 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can I retry?

Originally Posted by American Mom
Didn't feel like I fit in too well here before, so I stopped posting. I am willing to try again, if you will let me. I don't know anything about Dubai, but am learning about Abu Dhabi City and Al Ain. I don't go out and am not living there yet, but hope to be there by the end of the summer!

Is the "cool club" taking new members? and what do I have to do, show my boobs or something?

AM
Hua !!!! AM ... we are a friendly bunch You don't hv to live in the middle east to post in here.

So how is life now? Have your hubby got the contract yet or u still waiting???
Old May 30th 2005, 6:33 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

AM
Welcome AM,
Contrary to popular belief, everyone fits in Because everyone is so different.
There is a very diverse bunch of people her, and that can sometimes lead to some interesting reading.

Feel free to post whatever you wish,whenever you wish.

And if you want to flash your boobs, please can yo put a picture up on photopost
Thanks
JD

Old May 30th 2005, 6:38 am
W10

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
And if you want to flash your boobs, please can yo put a picture up on photopost
I did it. I found it quite liberating.

Old May 30th 2005, 8:30 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Welcome AM,
Contrary to popular belief, everyone fits in Because everyone is so different.
There is a very diverse bunch of people her, and that can sometimes lead to some interesting reading.

Feel free to post whatever you wish,whenever you wish.

Thanks
JD

u can't leave without boobs can u?
Old May 30th 2005, 9:57 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Hi from Holland AM,

Welcome to this Madhouse called www.britishexpats.com. Hope you'll like it as much as I do.

Frans
Old May 31st 2005, 10:16 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

AM
Welcome AM.. ....the cool club sux, don't lurk, join in......

Trin
Old May 31st 2005, 5:55 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Heyyyaaaaa AM, wondered where ud gone actually.

Dont let these guys intimidate u, they're not that bad really and as long as u never meet them I guess ure pretty much safe HAHAHAHA!!

Welcome back

Malt
Old May 31st 2005, 6:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

You are welcome any time AM
Old May 31st 2005, 6:27 pm
semarang

looks like she is disappearing again!!!
Old May 31st 2005, 10:07 pm
Super freak

American Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by novita77
looks like she is disappearing again!!!
Sorry Novi! Trying to do other stuff. My house is a wreck and it is driving me crazy! Then there is the business with the jerk on the other site....

I am trying to figure out how to get rid of some of the kids' toys without them freaking out now that they are home all summer. I feel like the toys are over running my house and every time they see me touch them, they panic!

They are pretty jumpy about the move and think I am going to throw everything out even though I told them I wasn't. I've tried to explain that we are giving them to other kids who are less fortunate than them - they aren't buying it though.

I'm here still...

AM
Old Jun 1st 2005, 2:26 pm
W10

Originally Posted by Malteser
they're not that bad really and as long as u never meet them
That's very true. I find most women want to sleep with me after they meet me.

It's a shocking burden to have to bear.

Old Jun 1st 2005, 4:00 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
That's very true. I find most women want to sleep with me after they meet me.

It's a shocking burden to have to bear.
Sounds like you send the lasses to sleep then......... it must be tough
Old Jun 1st 2005, 4:01 pm
W10

Most people have 'pulling pants' I have 'narcalepsy pant's

Where did I go wrong?

Old Jun 2nd 2005, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute

Then there is the business with the jerk on the other site....

AM

That sounds interesting, do tell us more!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.