Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Can anyone tell us about the future???

Can anyone tell us about the future???

Old May 14th 2008, 7:40 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can anyone tell us about the future???

Can any man tells us what will happen after a day from now ? or a year ? or after 100 years from now ??

If not

how come Quraan told us 1400 years ago about things that are happening now ???

unless Quraan is the talk of God him self who know what was there before and what will happen in the future.

how come Arabs who were the best human in Arabic couldn't come up with one page that is similar to Quraan (continuous miracle)

because the talk of God is not like the talk of his creatures and they can't write something that will be even close to what God said.

and ect....

there is God and he is watching us

our life cycle is short ... from 70-100 (approximately)

and during this time of our life’s we are under a test .... are we good during that time ... or bad...

good people will be rewarded

bad people will be punished

and who will do this

the Creator

God himself
Old May 14th 2008, 7:51 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can anyone tell us about the future???

Originally Posted by Beard Man
Can any man tells us what will happen after a day from now ? or a year ? or after 100 years from now ??

If not

unless Quraan is the talk of God him self who know what was there before and what will happen in the future.

how come Arabs who were the best human in Arabic couldn't come up with one page that is similar to Quraan (continuous miracle)

because the talk of God is not like the talk of his creatures and they can't write something that will be even close to what God said.

and ect....

and during this time of our life’s we are under a test .... are we good during that time ... or bad...

and who will do this

the Creator

God himself
what about the 'Doc' from Back to the Future? He could tell us a thing or two eh mate?
Old May 14th 2008, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

I'm more of a fan of George Carlin to be honest. He sums up my thoughts beautifully

http://www.rense.com/general69/obj.htm
Old May 14th 2008, 7:53 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Beard Man

If not

and ect....

and who will do this

the Creator

God himself
You have your viewpoint and I have mine.......

Throughout the centuries, many people have claimed to be able to tell the future, Nostradamus springs to mind immediately...

The problem with all these 'predictions' is that they are not black and white. I believe someone can tell the future if they give a date in time, a place in time and an unequivocal description of what will happen. Any forms of prediction I am aware of (and I include holy writings in this) are written in such a way that there is too much latitude given to the reader to 'pin' a particular writing to one event or another.

Having never read the Koran, I cannot comment on what it says..

All I Know is that the christian bible admits on the very first page that it is not the Word Of God...

In big bold letters, it states that it is the King James version of the word of God....

Why should I believe someone's idea of what was actually meant than anothers..

There, people, is the crux of the problem. No religious writings that I know of have undeniable proof of their authenticity as the actual Word Of God...
Old May 14th 2008, 7:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
what about the 'Doc' from Back to the Future? He could tell us a thing or two eh mate?
Also, the Prophecies of Nostradamus, the I Ching, the Kabbala and readers of palms, coffee grounds and chicken entrails and let us not forget physicists (but only within the bounds of accuracy dictated by Heisenberg's uncertainty principle & the butterfly effect of chaos theory).....
Old May 14th 2008, 7:56 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
You have your viewpoint and I have mine.......

Throughout the centuries, many people have claimed to be able to tell the future, Nostradamus springs to mind immediately...

The problem with all these 'predictions' is that they are not black and white. I believe someone can tell the future if they give a date in time, a place in time and an unequivocal description of what will happen. Any forms of prediction I am aware of (and I include holy writings in this) are written in such a way that there is too much latitude given to the reader to 'pin' a particular writing to one event or another.

All I Know is that the christian bible admits on the very first page that it is not the Word Of God...

In big bold letters, it states that it is the King James version of the word of God....

Why should I believe someone's idea of what was actually meant than anothers..

There, people, is the crux of the problem. No religious writings that I know of have undeniable proof of their authenticity as the actual Word Of God...
I'm still sure that the 'Doc' could tell us a few tales...
Old May 14th 2008, 7:58 am

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Also, the Prophecies of Nostradamus, the I Ching, the Kabbala and readers of palms, coffee grounds and chicken entrails and let us not forget physicists (but only within the bounds of accuracy dictated by Heisenberg's uncertainty principle & the butterfly effect of chaos theory).....
Oh, please lets not get started on Chaos theory..... Not at this time of day...
Old May 14th 2008, 7:59 am

I'm still sure that the 'Doc' could tell us a few tales...
True, but if he could see that far into the future, why did he buy a DeLorean!!!!!!
Old May 14th 2008, 8:20 am
why ayeeeee man!

True, but if he could see that far into the future, why did he buy a DeLorean!!!!!!
simply because it looked good.
Old May 14th 2008, 8:22 am

Oh dear, why not get something that would appreciate in value...

Old May 14th 2008, 8:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

because it would become a collectors item.

plus he bought his from John Delorean because he knew it would have a secret stash of money and coke in it!
Old May 14th 2008, 8:24 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that BM is slowly beginning to realise that he is banging his stubborn head against a brick wall
Old May 14th 2008, 8:34 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
because it would become a collectors item.

plus he bought his from John Delorean because he knew it would have a secret stash of money and coke in it!
Great Scott!

Old May 14th 2008, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

there was a great article in last weeks about Iron Maiden, its a great magazine...
Old May 14th 2008, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

funny..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.