Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Can Anyone Tell Me When Eid Starts?

Can Anyone Tell Me When Eid Starts?

Old Nov 2nd 2005, 5:23 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Can Anyone Tell Me When Eid Starts?

Old Nov 2nd 2005, 5:25 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can Anyone Tell Me When Eid Starts?

Originally Posted by MJC

Ahhhhhhh you still working Think CN said last night on one of the threads it was tomorrow
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 5:31 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

The sarcasm was totally lost on you FD!!!
Originally Posted by Fairydust
Ahhhhhhh you still working Think CN said last night on one of the threads it was tomorrow
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 5:32 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
The sarcasm was totally lost on you FD!!!
He he that made me chuckle - must admit did wonder - but hey its still early what do you expect
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 5:41 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well if you go to Wafi, I hear the Grim Reaper's running around!!
He he that made me chuckle - must admit did wonder - but hey its still early what do you expect
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 5:45 am
Its all good

Originally Posted by MJC
Well if you go to Wafi, I hear the Grim Reaper's running around!!

Who's that Hope you are not talking about your wife
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 5:50 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

As If I would, no little 'un refuses to take off his Halloween outfit!!
Who's that Hope you are not talking about your wife
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:14 am
Feeling broody

alowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MJC
As If I would, no little 'un refuses to take off his Halloween outfit!!
Kids, don't you just luv 'em
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:58 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Don't cha just, apart from when they wake you up at 4.30 EVERY MORNING!!
Originally Posted by alowicious_28
Kids, don't you just luv 'em
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 8:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MJC
Mine started 4 days ago....