Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Can anyone recommend a good physiotherapist?

Can anyone recommend a good physiotherapist?

Old Aug 25th 2007, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

jebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud of
Default Can anyone recommend a good physiotherapist?

After breaking my ankle only a couple of days before I was due to fly back to Dubai last month I have been subjected to NHS treatment. (Next time I go back to the UK I am taking travel insurance out!).

NHS physio was not available for a week after the cast was taken off so I sought a private physio in Newcastle instead who has done wonders so far but am not exactly doing the hop skip and jump yet!

I would appreciate any recommendations for a physio in Dubai. I get back on Friday and would like to find someone as soon as possible. Cost isn't really an issue as I should be able to claim back the cost from work, but location would be so I would prefer not to have to go over Garhoud bridge.

Cheers!
Old Aug 25th 2007, 9:07 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can anyone recommend a good physiotherapist?

there is a guy callled Paul - TOP Physiotherapy I think is the name of his place. I don't have a telephone number but he is in the Pan Emirates Building on SZR, the one next to where the Oasis Centre used to be.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 9:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jebelaligardener
After breaking my ankle only a couple of days before I was due to fly back to Dubai last month I have been subjected to NHS treatment. (Next time I go back to the UK I am taking travel insurance out!).

NHS physio was not available for a week after the cast was taken off so I sought a private physio in Newcastle instead who has done wonders so far but am not exactly doing the hop skip and jump yet!

I would appreciate any recommendations for a physio in Dubai. I get back on Friday and would like to find someone as soon as possible. Cost isn't really an issue as I should be able to claim back the cost from work, but location would be so I would prefer not to have to go over Garhoud bridge.

Cheers!
Dr. Nicholas & ASP...
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

jebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud of

Thanks for the info BC - have found a contact no for TOP Physio.

Conf - Drs Nicholas & ASP are dentists As I have a fear of dentists was the intention for me to instinctively run away and therefore be cured?
Old Aug 25th 2007, 11:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Conf - Drs Nicholas & ASP are dentists As I have a fear of dentists was the intention for me to instinctively run away and therefore be cured?
If you can run,then there's nowt wrong with you...Hence,no need for the physio...Are you putting us on???
Old Aug 25th 2007, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

I can run a bath. Does that count?
Old Aug 25th 2007, 11:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I can run a bath. Does that count?
Now you're being silly...
Old Aug 25th 2007, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Confucius
Now you're being silly...
I'm the one being silly? Who recommended a dentist when I asked for a physio?
Old Aug 25th 2007, 11:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm the one being silly? Who recommended a dentist when I asked for a physio?
Don't be so picky...You'll lead an unhappy life...
Old Aug 25th 2007, 6:05 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

I highly recommend Dubai Physio Clinic on Al Wasl Rd near Emirates Bank. I went to see Rosemary and she's excellent. Don't have the tel. no. on me but you could easily 181 it.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 6:08 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

I went there after my fall.. they are not just dentists
Old Aug 25th 2007, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by beebee
I went there after my fall.. they are not just dentists
They need to update their website then! Apologies to Conf
Old Aug 25th 2007, 6:12 pm

They need to update their website then! Apologies to Conf
never seen their website but they were great.. no wait.. immediate x-ray and diagnosis.. out of there with my valium prescription within 20 mins..
Old Aug 25th 2007, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

Even their email address is invalid - looks like the website hasnt been updated since 2001

Will try the phone number tomorrow.....
Old Aug 25th 2007, 6:21 pm

Even their email address is invalid - looks like the website hasnt been updated since 2001

Will try the phone number tomorrow.....
You know where they are?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.