Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Can anyone recommend a good financial advisor in Bahrain?

Can anyone recommend a good financial advisor in Bahrain?

Old Aug 27th 2007, 7:12 am
Just Joined

Maid-Marion is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can anyone recommend a good financial advisor in Bahrain?

Looking for some advice on what do do with our savings etc... off shore, UK, Bahrain or a mix??? I really dont know much about banking etc so need to find someone we can trust that gives sound advice!! Would it be better to find a Brit working out here or local?
Old Aug 27th 2007, 5:37 pm
Banned

Dago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Can anyone recommend a good financial advisor in Bahrain?

With due respect to the others you are better off with a qualified Brit - to get their qualification they need to go through a lot. It may be that they are only licensed for the UK but be pragmatic. Before you go do really consider what you want to achieve with your money, how much risk you want to take, your time scales...

There are real FA on this site you can get in touch with - look up Meow - she has a good reputation.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 7:19 am
Just Joined

sunseasand is an unknown quantity at this point

Good question - we're living here and have money offshore via UK atm. Hopefully, soon to become fully expat so will need to move the dosh. We we'e pondering where to put the sponduliks as well. (no - we're not offering to give it away, before anyone asks!)
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:36 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I can advise people in Bahrain as well as UAE. UK qualified & authorised in UK & UAE.

Feel free to PM me.