Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Can anyone help home Sasha?

Can anyone help home Sasha?

Old May 7th 2008, 6:33 am
Just Joined

mirnam is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Can anyone help home Sasha?

Can you please help me try and find a home for Sasha the 6 year old Shar-pei?
She has ended up with me due to neglect from her previous owners and I have had her for 6 months and had planned to take her back to the UK with me to find her a loving home but I have since planned to stay and the normal channels (K9 Friends etc) dont have space and all they can do is to help me post a profile.
Reasons why I cannot continue keeping her is that my new landlord has threatened me with eviction although dogs were in the agreement and wont consider a settling in period as she has been whinning while Ive been at work due to the upheaval!!!
Shes grown up with company as it was a busy household she came from and i really feel despite the threat of eviction she'd be better off that way again!
A family home where she can be a real addition.
If there is anyone out there that would like her profile and picture to pass on to other people or would be able to help by fostering her or rehoming her please contact me on
050 98 68 107
Shes a wonderful dog and has alot of love to give.She just needs the chance with the right family.

Regards

Mirna
Old May 7th 2008, 6:40 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can anyone help home Sasha?

Sorry but I personally don't think living in this oppressive heat is a dog's life...we will probably get one when we move somewhere cooler.
Old May 7th 2008, 7:16 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Sorry but I personally don't think living in this oppressive heat is a dog's life...we will probably get one when we move somewhere cooler.
As usual LH, you are a great help..
The person is reaching out for a bit of help, not a morale one liner.

Mirnam, can you get some photos? If so, I am sure the wife will get a home for it - she has found good homes for lots of cats and dogs here.
Old May 7th 2008, 9:05 am
Just Joined

Thanks for that.
Im new to this forum and its not very clear how I can insert a picture.
Can I send it to an email address? Or if you send me one then ill reply right back
its
[email protected]
thanks ever so much

M
Old May 7th 2008, 10:08 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by admon
As usual LH, you are a great help..
The person is reaching out for a bit of help, not a morale one liner.

Mirnam, can you get some photos? If so, I am sure the wife will get a home for it - she has found good homes for lots of cats and dogs here.
Thanks for the support Admon.
Sasha and I dont have the choice, we are here and Ive done my best by helping her these past 6 months.
The forum experience is new to me and not entirly clear how to place a photo.
If you email me on
[email protected]
ill email you right back with the profile I put together for her, which includes her photo.
Thankyou.
Old May 7th 2008, 1:25 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

have you tried expatpetfinder and expatwoman?

to insert a pic just click on manage attachments beneath this message box and insert the image.