British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Can any Einstein Explain me this??? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/can-any-einstein-explain-me-333031/)

CasaNova Oct 22nd 2005 6:22 pm

Can any Einstein Explain me this???

I am just coming from city center and while passing-by a Kandoora Shop I saw a very stunning "Shawl"(Head gear for national dress) on the display! and when "I" say Stunning than It really have to be something extraordinarily stunning!!

So I could not resist in going into the shop and asking its price!

To my shock It was Priced at 1650/- aed! :scared:

I mean its 80 by 80 cm piece of cloth made from Cotton with embrodiery! above that its made in Kashmir, actually all these Head gear's are made in Kashmir for all the GCC country nationals dresses.

But why is Kashmir Poor?

When we buy a Hoover washing machine from made in UK and all we pay is 600aed for UK economy!

So kashmir is making more money than UK!

or Is it these Shopkeepers RIPPING US?????????? :mad: :mad:

i called my girlfriend and informed her about that I saw and i really desire to have it BUT i am not will even to pay the Half the price!

Than she told me that she will buy it for me and Oh its still cheaper compare to europe and she tells me that she bought a Kashmiri pasmina for 11,000 aed in Bur Dubai!

I almost tripped on the escalators in City center!

I don't know if i can sleep tonite with my Shawl still in that shop!

shoushou Oct 22nd 2005 6:33 pm

Re: Can any Einstein Explain me this???

Originally Posted by CasaNova
I am just coming from city center and while passing-by a Kandoora Shop I saw a very stunning "Shawl"(Head gear for national dress) on the display! and when "I" say Stunning than It really have to be something extraordinarily stunning!!

I mean its 80 by 80 cm piece of cloth made from Cotton with embrodiery! above that its made in Kashmir, actually all these Head gear's are made in Kashmir for all the GCC country nationals dresses.

But why is Kashmir Poor?

When we buy a Hoover washing machine from made in UK and all we pay is 600aed for UK economy!

So kashmir is making more money than UK!

or Is it these Shopkeepers RIPPING US?????????? :mad: :mad:

i called my girlfriend and informed her about that I saw and i really desire to have it BUT i am not will even to pay the Half the price!

Than she told me that she will buy it for me and Oh its still cheaper compare to europe and she tells me that she bought a Kashmiri pasmina for 11,000 aed in Bur Dubai!

I almost tripped on the escalators in City center!

I don't know if i can sleep tonite with my Shawl still in that shop!

I understand CasaNova dear....You are very passionate about that pashmina,but does it feel the same way about you????

Fairydust Oct 22nd 2005 6:43 pm

[QUOTE=CasaNova]I am just coming from city center and while passing-by a Kandoora Shop I saw a very stunning "Shawl"(Head gear for national dress) on the display! and when "I" say Stunning than It really have to be something extraordinarily stunning!!

Suppose only the same price as a decent ladies hat !!!!!!!!! As the saying goes - you get what you pay for ;)

CasaNova Oct 22nd 2005 7:01 pm

Originally Posted by shoushou
I understand CasaNova dear....You are very passionate about that pashmina,but does it feel the same way about you????

There are Made For me! (I don't say that people say it)

With Shawl on my head, I never Met a women who didn't loved me!

TA5 Oct 23rd 2005 6:16 am

There are Made For me! (I don't say that people say it)

With Shawl on my head, I never Met a women who didn't loved me!

Maybe because they don't have a choice ha...

novita77 Oct 23rd 2005 6:34 am

Originally Posted by TA5

lol ... you start to catch up with english sense of humour :D

MJC Oct 23rd 2005 6:49 am

Well Casa is an incredibly handsome, tall, bloke, with a great sense of humour and women literally fall at his feet

Allegedly!

Originally Posted by TA5

CasaNova Oct 23rd 2005 9:01 am

Originally Posted by MJC
Well Casa is an incredibly handsome, tall, bloke, with a great sense of humour and women literally fall at his feet

Allegedly!

This is an allegation, I am not hendsome :( I wear high heals to look tall, I am growing hair on my ears instead of my head :( This is a truth.

I dont know why people dont believe me when I say the chemistry between women and Shawl! not me they love they love the shawl on me!!!!

Haven't you guys seen a girl in a porshce before??? doesn't she looks pretty!

MJC Oct 23rd 2005 9:13 am

Haven't you guys seen a girl in a porshce before??? doesn't she looks pretty!

Not since JD left town wearing a wig, and no (s)he didn't!!