Camel Crap

Old Oct 20th 2004, 12:01 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Arrow Camel Crap

Looking about and having my ear chewn off over the blower when I wanted to get to the pub earlier ( I lost valuable drinking time)... this whole gaff is getting messy!!! Clean the camel crap off ur shoe and throw it here!!!

Let's see if we can keep one thread on track... ok, we all know I can bend anything... dump the crap in here.. and if it gets really juicy then wil be contacting William Hill for on line betting.....
Old Oct 20th 2004, 12:57 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Camel Crap

juicy camel crap? interesting..

oh, and the middle east has a mod now by the way, me
though could be a temp thing, see how it goes, so I can now clean up or check on things here, so let me know about stuff as, to be honest, can't be bothered to go through all the old stuff over the last few days, hard enough as it is with the other stuff while I've been away
Old Oct 20th 2004, 7:51 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bob

though could be a temp thing, see how it goes, so I can now clean up or check on things here, so let me know about stuff as, to be honest, can't be bothered to go through all the old stuff over the last few days, hard enough as it is with the other stuff while I've been away
Good good...
Old Oct 20th 2004, 10:47 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
Looking about and having my ear chewn off over the blower when I wanted to get to the pub earlier ( I lost valuable drinking time)... this whole gaff is getting messy!!! Clean the camel crap off ur shoe and throw it here!!!

Let's see if we can keep one thread on track... ok, we all know I can bend anything... dump the crap in here.. and if it gets really juicy then wil be contacting William Hill for on line betting.....

Chewing your ear off??!!
Old Oct 20th 2004, 11:14 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Chewing your ear off??!!
just a figure of speech, young flower....
Old Oct 20th 2004, 11:17 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Camel Crap

Ok- so what r u going to do when smoking is banned in all public places shortly - theres some cc for u.

also 30 percent tax on cigs early next year - that'l make 40p for 20 superkings - might break the bank.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 11:23 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Ok- so what r u going to do when smoking is banned in all public places shortly - theres some cc for u.

also 30 percent tax on cigs early next year - that'l make 40p for 20 superkings - might break the bank.
nicorrete patches.... now put that in ur pipe and smoke it!!!
Old Oct 20th 2004, 12:02 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

nicorrete patches.... now put that in ur pipe and smoke it!!!
They're ok - the backing rubbers a bit rough on the throat when it burns though
Old Oct 20th 2004, 12:44 pm
The 5th Amendment

They're ok - the backing rubbers a bit rough on the throat when it burns though
feel that gives it a nice cigar sorta taste myself....
Old Oct 20th 2004, 3:47 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bob

Congrats on becoming our MOD........... We were getting desperate to have someone over see all the crap that floats around on this thread. Please make ur presence felt and crush those that stand in ur way....... LOL

Please, please do something to restore some order to the threads in this forum....please
Old Oct 20th 2004, 3:50 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Smoking ban took effect in ALL shopping centres last friday....... next target is restauraunts and then ALL public places......

Being a non smoker, i can only say that not having smoke blown up my nostrils whilst trying to enjoy a decent meal might be a welcome change, not that i am accusing anyone of ever having done that to me personally...... some people in this desert nation just have no respect for that sort of thing.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 8:12 pm
Premium Member

feel that gives it a nice cigar sorta taste myself....
MMM - a little harsh though
Old Oct 20th 2004, 8:13 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Face81
Smoking ban took effect in ALL shopping centres last friday....... next target is restauraunts and then ALL public places......

Being a non smoker, i can only say that not having smoke blown up my nostrils whilst trying to enjoy a decent meal might be a welcome change, not that i am accusing anyone of ever having done that to me personally...... some people in this desert nation just have no respect for that sort of thing.
I surrender :scared:
Old Oct 20th 2004, 8:20 pm
The Oracle

I surrender :scared:
one down and about 2 million more to go.....LOL
Old Oct 20th 2004, 8:23 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Face81
one down and about 2 million more to go.....LOL
I haven't stopped just yet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.