British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Bye for a few days (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/bye-few-days-266338/)

DubaiExpat Nov 13th 2004 8:08 pm

Bye for a few days

All packed up and ready to go out of town for a few days. leaving tomorrow morning so would quite like to say goodbye to everyone on here for a few days while I'm away. Will be back soon, till then hold the fort down!!

novita77 Nov 13th 2004 8:13 pm

Re: Bye for a few days

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
All packed up and ready to go out of town for a few days. leaving tomorrow morning so would quite like to say goodbye to everyone on here for a few days while I'm away. Will be back soon, till then hold the fort down!!

Have a nice holiday... :D

joseph.creative Nov 13th 2004 8:17 pm

so we will take that as u will not be there for the thursday pub then!

DubaiExpat Nov 13th 2004 8:22 pm

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
so we will take that as u will not be there for the thursday pub then!

Cheers Novita! :D Joe, yes sorry it's a matter of whether I CAN make it or not, will be flying in 11pm Thurs evening :rolleyes: Do have fun though and let me know how it went!!!

joseph.creative Nov 13th 2004 8:25 pm

Cheers Novita! :D Joe, yes sorry it's a matter of whether I CAN make it or not, will be flying in 11pm Thurs evening :rolleyes: Do have fun though and let me know how it went!!!

busy as always! some of the girls were going on about the more the merrier.

DubaiExpat Nov 13th 2004 8:26 pm

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
busy as always! some of the girls were going on about the more the merrier.

which of the girls are going? PM if you prefer

joseph.creative Nov 13th 2004 8:30 pm

which of the girls are going? PM if you prefer

well it is Heart of Gold, Kristy and Lakes Lassie at the moment. LillyGirl is back in the UK till Jan 05...

sahme u can;t make it...

Face81 Nov 14th 2004 4:07 pm

enjoy ur holiday..... c u on the flip side :D

and yeah.....we will miss u on thurs.