Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Buying Land in Dubai

Buying Land in Dubai

Old Apr 25th 2005, 2:01 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Buying Land in Dubai

Originally Posted by Face81
its an office supplies and services place. They do professional printing, typing, photocopying, binding, etc.

Its a very professional place and they are part of an american chain. I use them fairly often myself.

AAhh the proof... face always comes with proof....really can you find a picture of for example an old banana to put up?....waiting for it...you know those brown coloured over ripened ones that no one eats....
Old Apr 25th 2005, 2:09 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by samireh
AAhh the proof... face always comes with proof....really can you find a picture of for example an old banana to put up?....waiting for it...you know those brown coloured over ripened ones that no one eats....
like these icky ones u mean?

heh heh. I wouldnt turn those into fritters either! :scared:
Old Apr 25th 2005, 2:11 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Face81
like these icky ones u mean?

heh heh. I wouldnt turn those into fritters either! :scared:

I knew you wouldn't fail me...
Old Apr 25th 2005, 2:12 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by samireh
I knew you wouldn't fail me...
tee hee!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 10:52 am
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

Snipped at convenience:
Originally Posted by TA5

two, trust me, dubai has nowhere near the full assortment of fast food restaurants that the US has

also, we don't have hardees in the US anymore

but we do have

in n' out burger

baja fresh

plus 20 more i can't think of
Ooooh! In n' out and Baja Fresh!!!!! Two of the things I REALLY miss about living in California!!!!

(hm... do they deliver here? )
Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:00 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

i've only been to in n' out once because, as you said, its pretty much a west coast/california thing.

There are always rumors that they are going nationwide, but i don't think it will ever happen.

Baja Fresh is a definite miss, chipotle is alright, but Baja Fresh is absolutely awesome.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:06 am
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

Can't beat their tostadas and ffrrreeesssshhhhh pico de gallo!

Since I'm in a US food-mood: California Pizza Kitchen and Cheescake Factory. ALso used to be favorites....

oh,- and Jack in the Box!!!