Buying 2 cars.

Old Oct 20th 2008, 9:29 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buying 2 cars.

Originally Posted by Roadking
Hertz, Budget and Avis all do 2 year lease on a wide range of cars. Guess the good thing about Saab is you'd be the only guy in Dubai to have one
he would be the second person in Dubai to have one, a friend of mine has got one too
Old Oct 20th 2008, 9:42 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
he would be the second person in Dubai to have one, a friend of mine has got one too
That does it for me, no way I'd have a Saab. can't even be unique!
Old Oct 20th 2008, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

andrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Superdarts
I enquired about leasing – the prices were ridiculous, one guy wanted 12,000AED / month for a year lease of an X5!

Do any of the new dealers to the finance packages with the balloon payment at the end where you have the option to hand the vehicle back?
Volvo were doing this last year - 10% down, lease payments and then ballon payment at the end (or give the keys back). Available on all models