Busy today

Old Jan 4th 2005, 6:54 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Busy today

Originally Posted by samireh
I tried it once too, but I can't smoke anything (even if I wanted to be a smoker) without feeling violently ill, so I too threw up.

How much did the lady instructor charge ?
45Dhs ..... I will give you all info when I get your mail
Old Jan 4th 2005, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Morning Novita what r u up to today? I think I will go shopping, buy a few diamonds, manicure, pedicure, drink champagne for lunch, buy a new car, pick my Jellybabies up and fly off to somewhere hot, loud and fun.............hmmmm just a thought LOL

Evening darling how did you day go? Which car did you get?
Old Jan 4th 2005, 12:23 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
45Dhs ..... I will give you all info when I get your mail
Thanks Heart. I got your Email.
Old Jan 4th 2005, 1:03 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Evening darling how did you day go? Which car did you get?
Evening poppet, didn't get anything in the end got too waylaid by this lot LOL
Old Jan 4th 2005, 1:32 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Novi and me will def want to see yr bling bling collection when we come to Dubai JB. As for the shiny bits, glass is shiny as well and much cheaper hehe.

I will give JD the snog from u.............or the tongue as u like to put it lol, will give him one from Novi as well.............anyone else wants me to snog JD for him hehe............I dont mind really.............I know its such a hassle but someone has to do it...right.......................he such a carissimo...
Haha have put a wee photpost up of my latest "bling bling" not very clear but one was for my birthday and the other for Xmas. My collection is small but building fast....hopefully LOL
Old Jan 4th 2005, 1:47 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Haha have put a wee photpost up of my latest "bling bling" not very clear but one was for my birthday and the other for Xmas. My collection is small but building fast....hopefully LOL
Don't get many of them to the pound......whose the wierd chap with the reindeer antlers.............. nice hair do!!!
Old Jan 4th 2005, 2:08 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Don't get many of them to the pound......whose the wierd chap with the reindeer antlers.............. nice hair do!!!
The wooden guy next to me....aahhhhh that must be my hubby, he turned to wood about a month ago, I put the antlers on him to try and bring him back but he is reluctant. He has another partner you see who sits opposite, when he found her there was no coming back She has antlers too bitch!!

The hair, his or mine???
Old Jan 4th 2005, 2:32 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

The wooden guy next to me....aahhhhh that must be my hubby, he turned to wood about a month ago, I put the antlers on him to try and bring him back but he is reluctant. He has another partner you see who sits opposite, when he found her there was no coming back She has antlers too bitch!!

The hair, his or mine???
Woops.............his hair of course.........