Busy Busy Busy

Old Jan 12th 2005, 3:44 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Busy Busy Busy

Blimey, can't believe how busy the whole ME section has become...so much shite out there, can't be arsed reading through it all, but I take it nothing to nasty happening?
Old Jan 12th 2005, 5:01 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Busy Busy Busy

Originally Posted by Bob
Blimey, can't believe how busy the whole ME section has become...so much shite out there, can't be arsed reading through it all, but I take it nothing to nasty happening?
no Bob ... not yet !!!
Old Jan 13th 2005, 3:45 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Nop! Nothing nasty at all

everyone is well behaved and we have a priest on the board named lewis748 making sure everything is undercontrol and no one is misbehaving
Old Jan 13th 2005, 3:58 am

gedge has disabled reputation

And if you believe them, I've got some magic beans I can sell you.
Old Jan 13th 2005, 4:04 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
everyone is well behaved and we have a priest on the board named lewis748 making sure everything is undercontrol and no one is misbehaving
interesting
Old Jan 13th 2005, 4:17 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Yes lewis, is that the same lewis who lives in a bat cave, eats and drinks nothing, invites all the ladies over to wear PVC catsuits and talks lots of non-descript drivvel LOL

Only joking lewis, I loved the PVC
Old Jan 13th 2005, 6:39 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Yes lewis, is that the same lewis who lives in a bat cave, eats and drinks nothing, invites all the ladies over to wear PVC catsuits and talks lots of non-descript drivvel LOL

Only joking lewis, I loved the PVC
Rumours
Old Jan 13th 2005, 6:46 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
Rumours

While they're talking about me they aren't talking about anybody else, think yourself lucky LOL

Plus if the thought of me in a PVC catsuit starts some rumours then things can't get much sadder than that PMSL
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:28 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Lightbulb Re: Busy Busy Busy

While they're talking about me they aren't talking about anybody else, think yourself lucky LOL

Plus if the thought of me in a PVC catsuit starts some rumours then things can't get much sadder than that PMSL
The thought of you in a PVC Catsuit....I'll be back in 15 mins... if i have a red face its just that I have been running up the Stairs !!!
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:32 am
Banned

Originally Posted by lewis748
The thought of you in a PVC Catsuit....I'll be back in 15 mins... if i have a red face its just that I have been running up the Stairs !!!

Aww bless hello lewis you sweetie, no friends to play with today all hungover how are you hung?
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:45 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Wink Re: Busy Busy Busy

Aww bless hello lewis you sweetie, no friends to play with today all hungover how are you hung?
Like a baboon (theres that monkey sex thing again...) not hung over at all been out in the desert this morning on me motorbike....just got back to office...you sexy fox.......whats new
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:51 am
Banned

Like a baboon (theres that monkey sex thing again...) not hung over at all been out in the desert this morning on me motorbike....just got back to office...you sexy fox.......whats new

Not a lot really, singlemom, sarah1, and a few others have huge hangovers so hv died or crawled under the nearest rock. TS I think has just died in sympathy, JD isn't much better, hungover, CF has just crawled out of his pit, Nabs and I are gonna start up an 'stitch and bitch' club and no u cannot join. Heart popped in earlier to tell me she was a hot blood who needed no warmthin her house. Novita as just got back from school or shopping and is around....lurking. That's about it
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:54 am
Long Member

Wink Re: Busy Busy Busy

Not a lot really, singlemom, sarah1, and a few others have huge hangovers so hv died or crawled under the nearest rock. TS I think has just died in sympathy, JD isn't much better, hungover, CF has just crawled out of his pit, Nabs and I are gonna start up an 'stitch and bitch' club and no u cannot join. Heart popped in earlier to tell me she was a hot blood who needed no warmthin her house. Novita as just got back from school or shopping and is around....lurking. That's about it

This club your starting does it consist of taking your clothes off... if i does count me in...
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:55 am
Banned

This club your starting does it consist of taking your clothes off... if i does count me in...
I said no and I am the bitch mistress, and I can't tell u what it will involve but u can be assured it will be down and dirty
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:58 am
Long Member

I said no and I am the bitch mistress, and I can't tell u what it will involve but u can be assured it will be down and dirty
Bitch Mistress....letting your guard down now Mrs...I Just keep getting this picky in my mind...(get down shep!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.