Reload this Page >

Business Opportunities

Business Opportunities

Old Jul 18th 2008, 8:56 pm
Just Joined

AD_FOREVER is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Business Opportunities

Hello Folks

if someone has the potential to start business in Abu Dhabi and he/she is looking to UAE national partner to open doors for him/her let me know.... i can help you because i have everything to start and i don't know how to start

I ADMIT I HAVE LACK OF KNOW HOW THATS WHY EXPATS ARE HERE

Please let me know if you have something in mind

Thanks
Old Jul 18th 2008, 9:23 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Business Opportunities

Originally Posted by AD_FOREVER
Hello Folks

if someone has the potential to start business in Abu Dhabi and he/she is looking to UAE national partner to open doors for him/her let me know.... i can help you because i have everything to start and i don't know how to start

I ADMIT I HAVE LACK OF KNOW HOW THATS WHY EXPATS ARE HERE

Please let me know if you have something in mind

Thanks

AD_F,

If you are serious, you must get yourself into ADCCI on the Corniche and speak with one of the Legal Researchers there.It's so easy for YOU to start up a business and I am sure there are plenty of expats who will be looking for your sponsorship.Start networking at ADCCI,learn about the different types of trade licenses;learn about the designated FZ's planned in AD; the airport expansion and of course Saadyiat etc etc.For an expat to sign up nominally to the 51%- you need to know your island, the developments and an expeditious way through the red tape......
Good luck
Old Jul 18th 2008, 9:32 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Eva
AD_F,

If you are serious, you must get yourself into ADCCI on the Corniche and speak with one of the Legal Researchers there.It's so easy for YOU to start up a business and I am sure there are plenty of expats who will be looking for your sponsorship.Start networking at ADCCI,learn about the different types of trade licenses;learn about the designated FZ's planned in AD; the airport expansion and of course Saadyiat etc etc.For an expat to sign up nominally to the 51%- you need to know your island, the developments and an expeditious way through the red tape......
Good luck
i done all the courses it take to learn about TL's and BL. Also to clear the picture for ya, i'm already involved in Khalifa Fund. i went to researchers they wants 25% of the total cost before i start??!!!

GIVE ME break!!

i belongs to this land i know whats going on in my land Thanks

THE SUBJECT STILL OPEN FOR INTERESTED PPL
Old Jul 18th 2008, 9:39 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AD_FOREVER
i done all the courses it take to learn about TL's and BL. Also to clear the picture for ya, i'm already involved in Khalifa Fund. i went to researchers they wants 25% of the total cost before i start??!!!

GIVE ME break!!

i belongs to this land i know whats going on in my land Thanks

THE SUBJECT STILL OPEN FOR INTERESTED PPL
Well, you will be sorted and successful in no time I am sure
I don't see why the 25% up front is a problem though

Best of Luck
Old Jul 18th 2008, 9:51 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Eva
Well, you will be sorted and successful in no time I am sure
I don't see why the 25% up front is a problem though

Best of Luck
25% upfront fees + 10% shares of net profits

would you except this??

I lived in US, UK and Australia i got into 3 deifferents societies , but here in UAE ppl look at emiraties as BIG bags of cash flow ( I WISH WE ARE )

Eva thanks for advises you are really active member
Old Jul 19th 2008, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

niddy is on a distinguished road

AD Forever- Having an entrepreneeurial spirit is important as well, which I think lots and lots of Emaratis are beginning to acquire. Looking forward to talking to you some more about some ideas.

Just curious, what free zones is Abu Dhabi supposed to be having in the near future? Is it gonna be as expansive as it is in Dubai?

As for the Khalifa Committee, is it even functioning anymore? I've gone to the website numrous times but there is nothing on there. I know how it is supposed to work but is there anyone getting apartments through it anymore?