Reload this Page >

British VPN/ IP address

British VPN/ IP address

Old Feb 28th 2011, 6:28 am
Just Joined

Static will become famous soon enough
Default Re: British VPN/ IP address

Originally Posted by Sue
No but I can. You been asked before in this thread to stop posting the VPN name, you even asked for one of your original posts in this thread be removed for that very reason.

So for the last time stop posting the name/link, for the reasons other people have stated, and also because it's starting to come across a bit spammy.

Thanks
I have express permission from the manager at <snip> to recommend / link it on any forum i like. I dont have to take into account the view of others on this thread. No where on the site policy does it state there is to be no linking of VPN's. People can keep their opinion to themselves.

Last edited by Sue; Feb 28th 2011 at 10:57 am. Reason: Name removed. Last chance. Do it again and you won't be allowed to post here.
Old Feb 28th 2011, 6:35 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Static
I have express permission from the manager at <snip> to recommend / link it on any forum i like. I dont have to take into account the view of others on this thread. No where on the site policy does it state there is to be no linking of VPN's. People can keep their opinion to themselves.
But when it becomes spam, that's another issue.
Old Feb 28th 2011, 7:28 am
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute

You may do. But you don't have the right to plaster it in place where it is likely to get it blocked, especially when your arrogance will result in other people being hit financially.
Old Feb 28th 2011, 10:36 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Please stop advertising VPN providers on here...for the obvious reasons.
Old Mar 18th 2011, 9:55 am
Just Joined

Wimbledon_guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: British VPN/ IP address - Saudi issues?

Hi
I'll be in Riyadh first week of April and I'm just wondering if anyone out there has noticed a particular crackdown on VPNs/social networking?

No need to be specific about providers, but if you are, then please use PM.

many thanks
Old Mar 18th 2011, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

paca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nice

Has anyone setup a private VPN in the UK for thier own use only?

What did you use etc.
Old Mar 19th 2011, 11:50 pm
Just Joined

x117a is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I have setup a private VPN system a few times to access my home server. Best product to use in my opinion is OpenVPN, or configure an Endian firewall. PM me if you would like more details.
Old May 7th 2011, 6:13 pm
Just Joined

Hadji is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll drop you a PM with some details.
Its actually quite easy to set up <snip> here.
Their team is fantastic and provide great support.
Hey Static mate,

it will be much appreciated if you can PM me these details as well the name of this <snip> company.

Thanks!
Old May 7th 2011, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

<snip> connects you to a completley different IP every time. They have over 300 Resolving IP address's in the UK. They are bulletproof.
So when you're asked specifically not to mention something, instead of just relying on PMs and other means, you insist on repeating your annoying behaviour.

I'm gonna stay away from that company just because you are so careless. Most people aren't IT experts, and I, for one, feel it is better to be safe than sorry. You've just cost that company a few customers.
Old May 7th 2011, 8:55 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hadji
Hey Static mate,

it will be much appreciated if you can PM me these details as well the name of this <snip> company.

Thanks!
You'll have to post 3 messages to get PM's...so why not introduce yourself to the forums in the intro thread?
Old May 7th 2011, 11:08 pm
Just Joined

5herry is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All. Would live if someone could PM me the details too as want to get it set-up before I leave the UK next week so can keep updated with the apprentice

Thanks very much in advance!

Sherry
Old May 8th 2011, 7:41 am
Just Joined

Static will become famous soon enough

I've sent you Pm's with details.
Old May 8th 2011, 8:24 am
Just Joined

5herry is an unknown quantity at this point

Great thanks x117a & Static
Old May 8th 2011, 5:42 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Bob
You'll have to post 3 messages to get PM's...so why not introduce yourself to the forums in the intro thread?
one
Old May 8th 2011, 5:43 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Hadji
one
Originally Posted by Bob
two

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.