Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

British VPN/ IP address

British VPN/ IP address

Old Apr 11th 2009, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British VPN/ IP address

Hi, can someone send me the magic PM please ---- will pay with karma and lots of love

THANKS X
Old Apr 11th 2009, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jrudofsky
Mine stopped working last night!!
can't get mine to work today...

MM, xx
Old Apr 11th 2009, 10:18 am
Banned

TakeItEasy is on a distinguished road

I've posted before about the Internet streaming services of http://www.pc-streaming.com/store/
They do 9 different countries, UK, America, Canada, Germany etc. I'm using their UK VPN to watch `live´UK TV through Zattoo and tvcatchup. Very good quality it is.
As far as I'm aware their American VPN will let you acess hulu.com, a massive site with virtually everything American TV has to offer.
Their American SSH accounts gain access to Fox, abc, nbc, etc.
UK SSH accounts gain access to the BBC iplayer, `live´ BBC direct from bbc.co.uk, Channel 4 and 5 on-demand and also tvcatchup (18 `live´channels in total).
I'm about to finish my first years subscription and will have no hesitation in renewing.
I've hooked up my PC to the telly with a s-video out cable and enjoy a really good quality picture.
I highly recommend it.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

bedarwen is an unknown quantity at this point

you need to use the SSL version rather than the PPTP version - more expensive but can't (I understand from the company) be blocked and is also the version to use if you have to use a proxy to access the internet. it has been developed specifically for countries that use blocking.

this version requires you to download software and configure the settings dependent on your situation.

there are also ways to access the company's website if you find it is blocked.

hope this helps.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 8:03 pm
Banned

twisty100 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TakeItEasy
I've posted before about the Internet streaming services of http://www.pc-streaming.com/store/
They do 9 different countries, UK, America, Canada, Germany etc. I'm using their UK VPN to watch `live´UK TV through Zattoo and tvcatchup. Very good quality it is.
As far as I'm aware their American VPN will let you acess hulu.com, a massive site with virtually everything American TV has to offer.
Their American SSH accounts gain access to Fox, abc, nbc, etc.
UK SSH accounts gain access to the BBC iplayer, `live´ BBC direct from bbc.co.uk, Channel 4 and 5 on-demand and also tvcatchup (18 `live´channels in total).
I'm about to finish my first years subscription and will have no hesitation in renewing.
I've hooked up my PC to the telly with a s-video out cable and enjoy a really good quality picture.
I highly recommend it.
this thread is getting hijacked by advertisers...

:curse:
Old Apr 16th 2009, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

gs.gecko is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Waqs
ssuh thanks for the pm I appreciate it.

However, I wasn't looking for a paid vpn service.

If anyone wants to watch programmes on BBC iPlayer follow this guide here. Its completely free and I've been watching Top Gear all the time. You can also use this guide to watch programmes from the US.

Guide
I can just see my missus doing that each time she fancies catching up on Eastenders - she struggles with the remote control so I'll stick with my one click VPN providor thankyou It may cost a few pennies but I like it.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all

Hi,

I'm in Oz can anyone PM me with the details... missing iplayer but would love to be able to watch US programmes too...

cheers
Old Apr 25th 2009, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

MonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond repute

I have to confess I'm new to this too, can someone PM the details to me too?
Cheers All!!! :-)
Old Apr 26th 2009, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

LostInBahrain is an unknown quantity at this point

A PM for me would be greatly appreciated...
Old Jun 11th 2009, 2:07 pm
Just Joined

mdb2009 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi can you please PM the VPN. I am going out to Saudi next month so I want to get my netbook ready for the move.

Cheers
Old Jun 11th 2009, 2:08 pm
Just Joined

mdb2009 is an unknown quantity at this point

but I realise I need to post more posts.......
Old Jun 11th 2009, 2:41 pm
Just Joined

Dulge is an unknown quantity at this point

hello - I appreciate if somebody cares to send me the link of UK VPN as well...

I am still in the UK, arrives to Riyadh next week. Would you suggest that I purchase it before I arrive to Riyadh or it is OK to buy it when I am in Saudi?
Old Jun 11th 2009, 5:52 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody sent me one. I'm most gutted. Anyone care to help me out?
Old Jun 12th 2009, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

monkieie is an unknown quantity at this point

For those of you who simply require the VPN to catch up on Brit TV, do you know of the website with UK in it's name that deals with torrents? It can be tricky to get into because they have limited membership but sometimes you can get lucky. You can get almost anything from UK TV - quite fast too. They only permit, as per site rules, downloads which are not commercially available and are therefore legal.

I have no idea though if torrents work in your area...

If you need the name just drop me a line...
Old Jun 12th 2009, 1:15 pm
Banned

TakeItEasy is on a distinguished road

Post #48 - VPN for British Online TV Access.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.