Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

British VPN/ IP address

British VPN/ IP address

Old Mar 11th 2009, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

ssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud of
Default Re: British VPN/ IP address

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
which creambun can't access cos they haven't got enough posts, lol...

MM, xx
Old Mar 11th 2009, 12:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ssuh
the thought was there though, eh...

MM, xx
Old Mar 11th 2009, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

ssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud of

the thought was there though, eh...

MM, xx
Shame...

CreamPie...post another 4 times and you should be able to retrieve...

Old Mar 11th 2009, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

Mr Andy is an unknown quantity at this point

Could someone PM me the details please!!!

Thanks in advance!
Old Mar 12th 2009, 8:07 am
Just Joined

cream bun is an unknown quantity at this point

which creambun can't access cos they haven't got enough posts, lol...

MM, xx
Yup, just found that out :curse:
Old Mar 12th 2009, 8:11 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ssuh
Shame...

CreamPie...post another 4 times and you should be able to retrieve...

Getting there...
Old Mar 12th 2009, 8:18 am
Just Joined

Yeay, PM received!

Thanks for your help folks, will be trying this as soon as I can escape from work...

Cheers!

Old Mar 13th 2009, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

Waqs is an unknown quantity at this point

could someone please also forward me the pm.

thanks
Old Mar 15th 2009, 5:31 pm
Just Joined

rfirth is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been using Blacklogic for the last three months but two weeks ago it has stopped working and it is now blocked so I need an option. Have tried a few and paid for a few but none of them so far works, can anyone send me a private email with any VPN's that still work over here. I have skype loaded and it works skype to skype but cant dial any UK landlines or mobiles any longer from my skype account. Help please. Have tried Liberty doesnt work either.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

alfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to behold

I would appreciate if i could have American VPN i really need to catch up with Mad Men,24,Battlestar Gallactica,the Wire,True Blood etc

I cant be arsed with BBC I-Player unless Spooks comes back. The only interesting thing to watch from Beeb is Documentaries like the ones they had on Iranian Revolution recently

So plse drop me a PM

Last edited by alfrombarking; Mar 16th 2009 at 11:25 am.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by alfrombarking
I would appreciate if i could have American VPN i really need to catch up with Mad Men,24,Battlestar Gallactica,the Wire,True Blood etc

I cant be arsed with BBC I-Player unless Spooks comes back. The only interesting thing to watch from Beeb is Documentaries like the ones they had on Iranian Revolution recently

So plse drop me a PM
You have PM
Old Mar 16th 2009, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Waqs
could someone please also forward me the pm.

thanks
you have pm
Old Mar 16th 2009, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rfirth
I have been using Blacklogic for the last three months but two weeks ago it has stopped working and it is now blocked so I need an option. Have tried a few and paid for a few but none of them so far works, can anyone send me a private email with any VPN's that still work over here. I have skype loaded and it works skype to skype but cant dial any UK landlines or mobiles any longer from my skype account. Help please. Have tried Liberty doesnt work either.
you have pm
Old Mar 16th 2009, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mr Andy
Could someone PM me the details please!!!

Thanks in advance!
you have pm
Old Mar 16th 2009, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

Waqs is an unknown quantity at this point

ssuh thanks for the pm I appreciate it.

However, I wasn't looking for a paid vpn service.

If anyone wants to watch programmes on BBC iPlayer follow this guide here. Its completely free and I've been watching Top Gear all the time. You can also use this guide to watch programmes from the US.

Guide

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.