Reload this Page >

British VPN/ IP address

British VPN/ IP address

Old Feb 16th 2009, 10:22 am
Just Joined

mackem lass is an unknown quantity at this point
Default British VPN/ IP address

Hi,

Does anyone know how I can get a British IP address here in Al Ain?

Please write back or pm me if you know of any, I really want to watch BBC iPlayer

Thanks
Old Feb 16th 2009, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

mcmonkiez is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: British VPN/ IP address

Originally Posted by mackem lass
Hi,

Does anyone know how I can get a British IP address here in Al Ain?

Please write back or pm me if you know of any, I really want to watch BBC iPlayer

Thanks

there are companies in UK where you can subscribe and get secure SSL VPN connection and i think you have to pay for that.

or get a admission in UK college lol and they will give you online details to study via vpn..

I use Secure SSL VPN connection but its business VPn connection.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 10:19 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

there's a few threads on the subject, search them out and pm people for details, they don't tend to post them online as they'll just get blocked...
Old Feb 18th 2009, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Just sent you a PM ( Private Message ).
Old Feb 18th 2009, 9:46 am
Just Joined

mackem lass is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your help guys
Old Mar 11th 2009, 4:06 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
Just sent you a PM ( Private Message ).
Can some one PM me this? I've got a US IP VPN one and need a UK IP.... thanks!
Old Mar 11th 2009, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

Cry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Autonomy
Can some one PM me this? I've got a US IP VPN one and need a UK IP.... thanks!
Me tooo!!! Please do PM me with the detaisl.
My US one expires soon and would love a nice little UK one, US$40 for the US one - hopefully the UK ones are about the same?
CH
Old Mar 11th 2009, 6:41 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

The one I'm using and have been recommending is now blocked. Not to use obviously just to set up so you need to download it while out of the country.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:03 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cry haddock
Me tooo!!! Please do PM me with the detaisl.
My US one expires soon and would love a nice little UK one, US$40 for the US one - hopefully the UK ones are about the same?
CH
hey - if anyone uses the wit*p*a one they have just announced an update where you can choose UK or US IPs...
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

ssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Autonomy
hey - if anyone uses the wit*p*a one they have just announced an update where you can choose UK or US IPs...
I use those guys...it's a shame you can't switch from one to another

Being able to watch both HULU and IPlayer would be the perfect solution..
Old Mar 11th 2009, 9:17 am