British in Doha

Old Apr 5th 2012, 3:44 am
Forum Regular

Neil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really nice
Default British in Doha

I've just arrived in doha and am missing some British company. In the guide book that was left in my apartment there are a list of doha clubs for all different expats but none for British (I should have expected it).
Is there a Britsh comminuty that meet regularly? I'm happily married and am now longer a heavy drinker, so I'm not after getting pissed or going on the pull but just would like a bit of banter.
Any advice please
Old Apr 5th 2012, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: British in Doha

Rugby Club
Old Apr 5th 2012, 6:41 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British in Doha

Originally Posted by spartans53
Rugby Club
He needs a member to sign him in. Shehrezad at the Ramada is full of ex-pats and seems to be the 1st stop for most people. And certainly not a pulling joint. If you want an introduction to a few people and a pint there PM me.